Cowden Vs Stenny

I'd settle for the ownership situation resolved with the Brewsters gone and then plans can be made for a decent stadium. This is vital for the club's long term future.

While we all want that, how on earth is it going to happen?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this tomorrow - I think it'll be my first away match of the season (a shameful record, all in) and the first time I'll have been to Central Park since we beat them on penalties in a League Cup tie in 2011. It was a very sunny day and the Big Easy scored a fantastic goal.

There is not one day that goes by when I don't think about Eric Paton.

Dreadful game to watch. Stenny better team. They had more urgency and I bet they ran more distance than us.

How are we, a professional team, so static. Every pass or throw in as it's coming to our player, there is not 1 team mate making movement off the ball to get a pass. Every1 waiting and reacting only if the ball comes to them. As a result we can't build moves so we resort to cannonballs up to Greig which is a total waste of everyone's time. Sunday league stuff.

Huge setback and mega trouble now.

We were gash today. Wonder if Nish actually watched Beaumont and Gibbons before he signed them. Can't challenge and can't make a simple 3 yard pass. Milne is another imposter pretending to be a central midfielder. Thats where the game was lost by us having no midfield.

Grant Adam with 3 howlers for the goals though. Stenny never looked threatening but he managed to ship 3. Some going. 2nd and 3rd he carried over the line FFS.

Can't see how we're staying up now.

Even if we avoid relegation by some bizarre miracle Nish needs to go at the end of the season. No fight in our team today and his usual negative and putrid tactics throughout the game. I see no signs of progression under his management and I can't see him changing his ways. If we continue like this we will go into further decline. Stenny had little quality about them but they wanted it more and deserved to win. No excuse for that as far as I'm concerned.

Very depressing season once again.

Utter shambles today where the players didn't look up to it.

From the dugout and on the pitch you wouldn't have thought today was very important to the club.

Sickener today is an understatement.

We go into a game where Stranraer have all to play for promotion wise and if we win and Brechin win we still end up in the playoffs depending on the Stenny result

I fear a similar scenario to last season only difference is at least there is no automatic relegation.

Still all to play for luckily but going on that lack of desire performance I am extremely worried

Archived