Partick Thistle v Dundee

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annoyingly until his shitemare at the second goal Welsh was doing ok. Really needs punted. The weak link which everyone can see except Archies it seems. Seriously something funny going on behind the scenes which keeps him in the team.

Annoyingly until his shitemare at the second goal Welsh was doing ok. Really needs punted. The weak link which everyone can see except Archies it seems. Seriously something funny going on behind the scenes which keeps him in the team.

Nah, Welsh had been slow on the ball all game.

It's an absolute travesty that he's played more games this season than every player bar Booth, Osman and Lawless. Sure, Fraser has been injured a bit, but Welsh has had FOUR TIMES as many league starts as him and almost two and a half times as many appearances.

Tbf there's no one else to play there with Bannigan and Fraser out ( heard that's Fraser done for the season). Don't think anyone wants to see David Wilson start.

Why was Fraser not in the matchday squad? I'd missed that one.

Now that Dan, Callum and Freddy should be back I'd be tempted to play Millar and Osman in midfield with Edwards in the advanced role.

Nesbitt isn't adding anything to our squad we don't already have. We should be using Amoo from the start.

First post!!

Good result today, but what does it say about Arturo that he didn't get on today, when he was one of only three outfield subs and the only striker????

Seems like a waste of a wage if he's not going to get a game even under these circumstances. 2016 version of Matute??

First post!!

Good result today, but what does it say about Arturo that he didn't get on today, when he was one of only three outfield subs and the only striker????

Seems like a waste of a wage if he's nit going to get a game even under these circumstances. 2016 version of Matute??

Who you going to sub off the park for him?

Why was Fraser not in the matchday squad? I'd missed that one.

Don't think the manager has said yet but that's what I heard after the match, out for the rest of the season, not sure what the injury is. Disappointing as he looked a top player but I think injuries will stop him playing at any level above us.

Pretty even, if shitey, game. Mistakes caused us to lose those goals. After all the talk about Scully, I thought he was very very good today. Between him and Dumbaya for our MotM.

Dumbuya was saying in an interview yesterday that we haven't seen the best of him yet, his family is moving up here for next season so he can fully focus on playing for Thistle. The guy is ridiculously good.

Pretty even, if shitey, game. Mistakes caused us to lose those goals. After all the talk about Scully, I thought he was very very good today. Between him and Dumbaya for our MotM.

I thought Osman was immense :wub:

Archived