The Queen's Park v Clyde

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matchday. The bowler's brushed, oxford's polished and brolly wrapped tighter than a drum. Buzzin for it!

A draw will suit Clyde more but hopefully they will come out and attack allowing our ball players the space to do some damage. If the players can't get at it from the off for this one then their future is in the garden. Have at it lads. No regrets.

Good luck to the QP fans too in the big game. Although luck probably won't come into it ;)

Could have, possibly should have got a draw in the end. Hitting the bar in injury time. We didn't play well really. Wee bit of fight after the goal. Queens defended well. We didn't when it mattered.

On to next week.

Am I right in saying now that as third is almost beyond our grip that we will face either Cowdenbeath, Brechin or Stenny in the play offs first leg?

Yes

Cheers, can't say I fancy any of those sides. Final question, apologies if already covered elsewhere, but would it be at home first leg, as was with East Fife two years ago?

Am I right in saying now that as third is almost beyond our grip that we will face either Cowdenbeath, Brechin or Stenny in the play offs first leg?

If we win next week and Elgin and Annan also win we will finish 3rd.

Could have, possibly should have got a draw in the end. Hitting the bar in injury time. We didn't play well really. Wee bit of fight after the goal. Queens defended well. We didn't when it mattered.

On to next week.

"Could have... would have... should have... maybe's aye... maybe's naw...ifs... buts... maybe's... hard lines... bad luck... too tired... not fair..."... Bottom line is..." DID we DO it when it mattered.... Simple "No" will suffice guys. Not good enough... JF

Archived