The Queen's Park v Clyde

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of the qpee fans are wanks but some are ok we ave some wanks as well think this week will be a draw and well strugle for the playtofs but hope we can win but barry will be here next season so we have to hope he in new players as we have some ones who are no good and should be in junors beleve in barry we are clyde super clyde noone likes us we dont care

Back to the game...

I'd take a point and run if on offer. It's a massive game and if we somehow managed to grab the win it'd ice over the title disappointed a little bit as play offs could be secure.

I'm hoping we do it but as said earlier, our record at Hampden is laughable.

Let's hope we can change that!

Back to the game...

I'd take a point and run if on offer. It's a massive game and if we somehow managed to grab the win it'd ice over the title disappointed a little bit as play offs could be secure.

I'm hoping we do it but as said earlier, our record at Hampden is laughable.

Let's hope we can change that!

I'd probably take a point but I'd love to get 3 and hope QP drop out the playoffs. Our record in the league is dire, couldn't handle that in the playoffs

It'll be interesting to see how we change things for this game with Marsh out and Linton back. Suppose if Durie is back he'll come in at right back and I'd assume that Linton would replace Watson. 

If by "playing" you mean running around aimlessly before blowing out my backside after 20 minutes then, yes.

Aye..or as I like to call it "the halcyon days". The current team retired me a while back but I'll probably take a wee wander down to watch this.

As for the other game, Gus will have a big choice to make in midfield if Bradley is over his head knock. I didn't think we'd cope in midfield last week with McKernon out for the season and Brown & McVey coming in but they both did well. Two of our star performers this season McGeever and Muir messed up for the goal last week so hopefully they've got that out their system as we'll need them at their best tomorrow

It'll be interesting to see how we change things for this game with Marsh out and Linton back. Suppose if Durie is back he'll come in at right back and I'd assume that Linton would replace Watson. 

yip that would be the clyde way of the match and dropped  :lol: i hope he keeps watson in the team deserves a start and will keep the queens defenders busy and his tracking back last week was excellent I would be tempted to link him up with gemmell I thought they did well together for the short time he was on the pitch

Archived