The Queen's Park v Clyde

Now that East Fife have put both sets of fans out of our misery in our mistaken belief that we might actually win this league we can concentrate now on whether or not we can make the play-offs. Both teams have been masters at the black art of False Hope, performing well on the road but failing to bury lesser mortals at home. Given QP's awful home record Clyde should be favourites but anything can go in this one and the team that want's it most will likely win.

So, nil-nil is probable with last day drama to follow. Lower league Scottish fitba. You gotta love it!

Enjoy the game.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering we should have won game in Jan im never confident away to QP. Though the likes o Stirling. Annan and Even elgin away never bother me, Probably the midfield two o Scullion and Charlie Miller sticks in my mind forever and causes the forever panic from the Duffy Days..

Hoping our crowd realise before sat we can still go up,Turn up and cheer team on from easily the worst ground to visit for an away supporter due to previous mentioned view...

0-6 would do with an overhead kick at the Mount florida like the early 90s when Clarke,Thompson,Ronald and Mcgarvey used to run riot every game

If any bookie is daft enough to give decent odds on this being a draw, grab it and run. Saturday will be intense enough on its own, but if all four teams are still chasing the remaining three places, then the final day will be unbearable.

shawfield shed boy, on 17 Apr 2016 - 19:33, said:

Considering we should have won game in Jan im never confident away to QP. Though the likes o Stirling. Annan and Even elgin away never bother me, Probably the midfield two o Scullion and Charlie Miller sticks in my mind forever and causes the forever panic from the Duffy Days..

Hoping our crowd realise before sat we can still go up,Turn up and cheer team on from easily the worst ground to visit for an away supporter due to previous mentioned view...

0-6 would do with an overhead kick at the Mount florida like the early 90s when Clarke,Thompson,Ronald and Mcgarvey used to run riot every game

Paul Ronald's overhead kick is still probably one of my favourite ever goals for Clyde.

Play Off Question...

IF clyde finish 2nd. Do we play 1st midweek game of play off at home or away. Im due to work Sat 8th May, May need a swap if away game that day or not....Cant mind the format. Who gets home priority on sat. Assume its the 2nd place team but not holding ma breath on all counts

Play Off Question...

IF clyde Finish 2nd. Do we play 1st midweek game of play off at home or away. Im due to work Sat 8th May. May need a swap if away game that day or not....Cant mind the format. Who gets home priority on sat. Assume its the 2nd place team but not holding ma breath on all counts

My understanding is - if we finish 2nd, we'll be at home on the Sat.

If we finish 3rd or 4th, we'll be away on the Sat.

If we finish 5th - you won't need to change anything  :rolleyes:  .

Play Off Question...

IF clyde finish 2nd. Do we play 1st midweek game of play off at home or away. Im due to work Sat 8th May, May need a swap if away game that day or not....Cant mind the format. Who gets home priority on sat. Assume its the 2nd place team but not holding ma breath on all counts

sure it is second play first game away from home 3rd or 4th first game at home

Archived