Raith Rovers v Falkirk - 5.15 KO - 23/4

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first one is, I think, the angriest I have ever been at the football, one occasion against Hearts aside.

Regarding Novo; he was subhuman filth when he played with the Rovers and only went downhill from there.

Nacho was a thoroughly decent lad when he was with us, dived about a bit initially but that was halted by a bollicking from Jocky Scott. He was an outstanding talent and you would have loved him in a Falkirk strip.

Nacho was a thoroughly decent lad when he was with us, dived about a bit initially but that was halted by a bollicking from Jocky Scott. He was an outstanding talent and you would have loved him in a Falkirk strip.

I'm not sure Ross Matheson would necessarily share your views on Nacho.

I'm not sure Ross Matheson would necessarily share your views on Nacho.

I'd be concerned if he did, this is a lad that left his car running and went to training for a couple of hours. When asked why, he replied 'cause the starter motor's fucked'.

To this day I'm still spewing that I left early in our 2-1 win at Starks many many moons ago where we scored two very late goals. There's a Youtube vid kicking about. Games vs Falkirk haven't had that 'edge' to them since the Brockville days. Think I've only seen us win twice there. A game where Peter Duffield scored and I think some cup game where Novo went down 'injured' and promptly got back up and scored the winner.

If that is the game i'm thinking about, Scott Crabbe scored after about 13 seconds for Falkirk, they totally dominated the game for the next 85 minutes and we scored 2 flukey late goals to win it. Just for once, Alex Totten almost had something genuine to complain about.

If we finish 3rd now, we won't get past Raith. Confidence and energy will be gone.

Yep, we have lost four league games so far and the confidence will be gone, players have had a week off too....confidence and energy fuked.....cmon to fuk

Yep, we have lost four league games so far and the confidence will be gone, players have had a week off too....confidence and energy fuked.....cmon to fuk

Completely agree with this. It'll be a tough game on Saturday but we've had a great season and the team have shown resiliency all year. They won't crumble if we finish third, may lose our to Raith in the playoff but it won't be through a mental collapse imo

Nothing has really changed for me and I doubt Houston will set out in this game any different whether Hibs are level or not. Any points dropped in Hibs other game in hand and the game last night would have been a bonus. All we can do is concentrate on winning our own games. Some momentum going into the playoffs at whatever stage will be a huge boost.

Archived