Raith Rovers v Falkirk - 5.15 KO - 23/4

Not once did he say that he was going to surprise people with a new set up. He said he wasn't going to set up like he will in the play-offs as that will be giving too much away which he didn't set up like the playoff games as 4/5 of the first team players were on the bench. Then there's Mark Stewart and Lewis Vaughan who both should be back available for them as well.

Anyway, in a game that meant absolutely nothing for one team and everything for the other team, you could only scrape a draw at the end.

Keep the excuses coming though. Quality Reading.

He stated in his pre match inverview that he was going to try different things, what exactly was that? Lumping balls to the right hand side more than the left?

What excuses are you on about. I don't see many from Falkirk fans after yesterday anyway. If we wanted, we could have brought up the issues with injured players, suspensions, not getting any breaks and the fact your pitch was a joke

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What excuses are you on about. I don't see many from Falkirk fans after yesterday anyway. If we wanted, we could have brought up the issues with injured players, suspensions, not getting any breaks and the fact your pitch was a joke

I don't think anyone has mentioned any of these factors yet....

Strangely, I think this is the first time fans of other teams have brought up the pitch this season. Rangers and Hibs fans didn't bring it up. It was our final home league game of the season, and we've had a track record of difficulty maintaining it due to the location. We'd love to have a bowling green to suit the powerhouses who roll into town, but until then they'll have to make do.

Wow.

It's all about the potential consequences. IF he'd connected with his jaw the laddie would have been looking at a serious rebuild of his jaw and the replacement of numerous teeth. IF he'd connected with his temple...

It was an incredibly thuggish and dangerous thing to do and Davo has a history for shit like this. I detest players who do 'snide' things, even more so if they're doing it whilst wearing a Rovers jersey.

BBC Highlights:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/36122266

Our defending  :lol: I make that 3 goals we've conceded at Starks this season and 3 Falkirk assists 

Lovely first time ball from Leahy for the first, and then McHugh at the end  :wub: 4 points he's dug out for us at the death in recent weeks 

BBC Highlights:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/36122266

Our defending :lol: I make that 3 goals we've conceded at Starks this season and 3 Falkirk assists

Lovely first time ball from Leahy for the first, and then McHugh at the end :wub: 4 points he's dug out for us at the death in recent weeks

Don't mention digging, they're touchy about critic's of their park.

Also I've just read our groundsman received an award at last nights POTY dance. Well deserved. Best pitch in Scotland.

They also presented him with a bike.think they are trying to tell him something.

The Falkirk fans are right about something,that was a completely new pitch laid this season and is now a disgrace for a professional team playing on.

A wee word to those whinging about our pitch at least we still try to have a grass pitch unlike you where you play on a car park every week.Astroturf wtf.I also used to have a lot of respect for falkirk fans as i thought you knew a thing or 2 about football but after reading some of the pish on here that respect is gone.What an embarressment and you are like a smaller bitter version of everton with a touch of the pars about you.Its only a game. :)

A wee word to those whinging about our pitch at least we still try to have a grass pitch unlike you where you play on a car park every week.Astroturf wtf.I also used to have a lot of respect for falkirk fans as i thought you knew a thing or 2 about football but after reading some of the pish on here that respect is gone.What an embarressment and you are like a smaller bitter version of everton with a touch of the pars about you.Its only a game. :)

post-47169-14615328077258_thumb.jpg

Fuckin Hell can you imagine the suicide rate in Forth Valley when we pump them in the play offs....scary stuff.

It's not that scary really, coz it ain't gonna happen, you can always dream though😄

Archived