Raith Rovers v Falkirk - 5.15 KO - 23/4

Guest Back Post Misses

Well of course. I dont recall a rovers fan accusing one of your players of attempted murder, but their you go.

Some of the fans of both clubs are as bad as each other. Now lets put this to bed and get on to the play off thread if or when its started.

You will have to beat Hibs first and you won't

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Yesterdays game wasn't important for us. It was far more important to Falkirk. We achieved our goal for the season when we beat Morton at Cappielow and got to the playoffs. We're looking far stronger now than earlier in the season and every game we've played against Falkirk has been a close run affair.

BPM's meltdown is rather amusing.

Meltdown 😀😂😂😀

Raith have certainly played the loan market well and its allowed mckinnon to recover ftom the mistakes he made in player recruitment before the turn of the year. Only worry for you guys is that your more than likely back to square one in the close season. Are these business men financing signings in it for the long term?

On another note, I thought the Raith manager had a passing resemblance to Jose Mourinho.

He also banged on about how he knew our team and that he was going to surprise everyone with a new set up

He STILL can't beat us

Raith have certainly played the loan market well and its allowed mckinnon to recover ftom the mistakes he made in player recruitment before the turn of the year. Only worry for you guys is that your more than likely back to square one in the close season. Are these business men financing signings in it for the long term?

If we can keep the likes of Longridge, Connolly, and more importantly, get Hardie in on a 6-12 month loan deal, then great. If not, we already have the majority of the team signed up for next season. Think it's just McKeown the left back who isn't signed up. We've also got Barr coming in from Morton.

Hardie is the key player. Even though he's only young he is pure quality. However, Vaughan will be back for the start of the season and he showed he can form a good partnership with Stewart.

We won't be back to square one! Most of the side has resigned for the next 2years including one of the players funded by a local businessman, loan signings you mentioned and how well we have recruited since the beginning of the season, that to me makes sound financial sense interms of having a

Small squad which we can afford complimented by loan signings, that what happens when you budget within your means , Don't get your argument to be honest and why care if we go back to square one? Maybe your managers needing to look at his signing policy myles Hippolyte really?

We won't be back to square one! Most of the side has resigned for the next 2years including one of the players funded by a local businessman, loan signings you mentioned and how well we have recruited since the beginning of the season, that to me makes sound financial sense interms of having a

Small squad which we can afford complimented by loan signings, that what happens when you budget within your means , Don't get your argument to be honest and why care if we go back to square one? Maybe your managers needing to look at his signing policy myles Hippolyte really?

Hippolytes done fine since signing up. Was brilliant when he came on and turned the game against rangers at home. Got that bit of pace and although still a bit raw with the right coaching will do ok. We wont see the best of him till hes been here for a full pre season. Your slagging him but bobby barrs hardly going to give anyone sleepless nights either. Craigen should be a decent squad player too and weve got the young boy austen coming in who is highly rated.

You guys are awfully defensive. I was only highlighting what can sometimes be a negative of dabbling in the loan market . We'll be in the same boat when it comes to our goalkeeper in the summer and its not always easy to continually get the same quality in.

I think the play offs will be too close to call between the three championship sides unsure about Kilmarnock or Hamilton as they haven't played us. I think one of the key things which this thread has reminded me of is that it will be key to keep eleven men on the pitch...its fine lines like that that could be the differentiator and we all have players who can see the red mist. ..its Muirhead for us

He also banged on about how he knew our team and that he was going to surprise everyone with a new set up

He STILL can't beat us

Not once did he say that he was going to surprise people with a new set up. He said he wasn't going to set up like he will in the play-offs as that will be giving too much away which he didn't set up like the playoff games as 4/5 of the first team players were on the bench. Then there's Mark Stewart and Lewis Vaughan who both should be back available for them as well.

Anyway, in a game that meant absolutely nothing for one team and everything for the other team, you could only scrape a draw at the end.

Keep the excuses coming though. Quality Reading.

Archived