Raith Rovers v Falkirk - 5.15 KO - 23/4

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear what about all these silly Falkirk Falkirk fans, can you imagine how upset they would have been if Davidson actually did kill him?

Decent enough support from the game from you lot as well, some complete loonys on here though.

I'd assume most would be quite upset if he killed him...

Some Falkirk fans on here have made a c**t of themselves right enough

Defence really needs to get back to its best. I'd give my left baw for Peter Grant to be match fit for the playoffs but we can only wish. Thought we didn't play too well yesterday but got the result we needed. I've not seen such fight in a Falkirk team in years, grinding out results when it seems we're out of it. Credit to Alston for a half decent performance yesterday out of position and carrying an injury. We need to beat Morton as this team desperately needs the week off to rest. Injuries all over the joint. Baird should be dropped next game, he's been off the boil for a while now while McHugh keeps banging them in. Raith have a good physical side and both teams were playing hoofball yesterday. Whoever plays them in the quarters will have a tough 180+ minutes.

I was impressed by 1 thing from Falkirk yesterday, their traveling support, decent amount just over a 1000 - nice. Apart from that, despite having majority of the possession in the 2nd half (about 50:50 1st half I'd say), I wasn't overly impressed. I've seen them now 3 out the 4 games this season, and that was their worst performance.

Hilarious though, Falkirk fans are going mental about Davo's kick out - yet he didn't make contact. What about Miller's (i think it was him) forearm smash to Barr, that was outrageous! Anyway, they're just moments in the game. I felt hard done by the draw, but I'd have taken the draw before the game.

To the play-offs...

Funny how different fans see games eh? I was getting really bored seeing Falkirk punt the ball constantly yesterday..

Then again the result didn't matter to us, it did to you, yet you may have still blown it. Unlucky.

Unlucky ?

Raith couldn't beat us with 8 fit players, an ending 11 of 4 strikers, 2 out of position in both flanks to go with Alston out of position and he was also one of the injured..... Unlucky....aye

Its a better point for us, keeps us on the same losses as the champions and not into double figures.

Falkirk fans are going mental about Davo's kick out - yet he didn't make contact. What about Miller's (i think it was him) forearm smash to Barr, that was outrageous!

The one he got booked for? Was fairly innocuous and more clumsy than anything. Definitely not a 'forearm smash'. Davidson's kick was absolutely ridiculous and one of the biggest pieces of cowardly thuggery I've seen on a football pitch.

Yesterdays game wasn't important for us. It was far more important to Falkirk. We achieved our goal for the season when we beat Morton at Cappielow and got to the playoffs. We're looking far stronger now than earlier in the season and every game we've played against Falkirk has been a close run affair. 

BPM's meltdown is rather amusing. 

Lots of seethe on here yet at the end of the day it only prooved that the two teams are pretty evenly matched. So why all the agro from falkirk fans. Both team are where they are on merit. end of story.

Lots of seethe on here yet at the end of the day it only prooved that the two teams are pretty evenly matched. So why all the agro from falkirk fans. Both team are where they are on merit. end of story.

But Falkirk are massive though, how dare we score two flukey goals against the run of play.

I think most Falkirk fans see it like that as well, but then it be boring on here if we all agreed all of the time.

FWIW thought Craigen done next to nothing yesterday but must have been a difficult game to play in for him. Thought Barr and McKeown were good.

Both teams did just enough to prove their point. Thats all that was required.

I think most Falkirk fans see it like that as well, but then it be boring on here if we all agreed all of the time.

FWIW thought Craigen done next to nothing yesterday but must have been a difficult game to play in for him. Thought Barr and McKeown were good.

It was never going to be as classic. But this thread, by god its hilarious. keep it going falkirk fans.

Yeah, it's just been the Falkirk fans that's made it hilarious.

Well of course. I dont recall a rovers fan accusing one of your players of attempted murder, but their you go.

Some of the fans of both clubs are as bad as each other. Now lets put this to bed and get on to the play off thread if or when its started.

What I can't understand is if the ref seen it, why wasn't he sent off? Was he just booked for the initial tussle on sibbs?

If so I'd like to retrospective action. It the goon can't control his emotions to the extent he's tried to kick a fellow pro in the face, he needs a couple of weeks off. Not trying to be sensational about or cry murder...but that was honestly the worst show of violent conduct I've seen in a game.

What I can't understand is if the ref seen it, why wasn't he sent off? Was he just booked for the initial tussle on sibbs?

If so I'd like to retrospective action. It the goon can't control his emotions to the extent he's tried to kick a fellow pro in the face, he needs a couple of weeks off. Not trying to be sensational about or cry murder...but that was honestly the worst show of violent conduct I've seen in a game.

:lol:

Archived