Raith Rovers v Falkirk - 5.15 KO - 23/4

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woosh

Not being blessed with as many supposed fingers as us Fifers I just took it that none of you could count, shame really as come Saturday you will need all the help you can get from your webbed digits when we tear you a new one at Starks.

Not being blessed with as many supposed fingers as us Fifers I just took it that none of you could count, shame really as come Saturday you will need all the help you can get from your webbed digits when we tear you a new one at Starks.

Do you need to keep score with your fingers when you watch a game?

Fingers? Well no not generally, but occasionally since Hardie was signed and maybe more so since some wee junkie scroats nicked the electronic scoreboard from SB last week.

Incidentally why do nuggets write "whoosh" when it was clearly more of a case of one of their own making a complete tit of themselves?

Is it some backward attempt at fishing? "oh look at me I'm clever I've goaded one of them into posting about my obvious mistake"

Fucking "Whoosh" indeed!

Fingers? Well no not generally, but occasionally since Hardie was signed and maybe more so since some wee junkie scroats nicked the electronic scoreboard from SB last week.

Incidentally why do nuggets write "whoosh" when it was clearly more of a case of one of their own making a complete tit of themselves?

Is it some backward attempt at fishing? "oh look at me I'm clever I've goaded one of them into posting about my obvious mistake"

Fucking "Whoosh" indeed!

hahaha belter!!!

Or just admit it you were off you tits on something and couldn't get your thumbs working in time with your brain.

Either way bash on you all seem to be enjoying yourself.

Or just admit it you were off you tits on something and couldn't get your thumbs working in time with your brain.

Either way bash on you all seem to be enjoying yourself.

It was a joke - 2-0, Hippo to score all three and break a few beaks into the bargain (don't you recall him breaking Thomson's nose in the last game?).

Goodness me.

I predict a Falkirk win on Saturday as the game is more important to them. Don't think it'll be representative of the play-offs regardless of outcome.

(Unless Hibs lose twice ahead of the match in which case Falkirk have it in the bag and we might fancy 3rd).

Archived