Raith Rovers v Falkirk - 5.15 KO - 23/4

Guest Back Post Misses

Can't believe the bitterness from the Falkirk fans, it's root one , the pitch is Sh@@e, your paying premiership wages! Just maybe your feeling the pressure of being the big knobs of the division and your excuses are starting, Rovers fans are chuffed at the moment everyone had us written off and some even tipped us for relegation so it's been a great season for us, no pressure on us

You will lose to Hibs.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Must have missed this free flowing football from Falkirk.

It was agricultural.

Had a conversation last night with a media guy after the game. Apparently the pitch hadn't even been rolled.

Any other excuses for why Falkirk failed to beat us? So far we have, in no particular order:

1) The pitch was shite. Sort your groundsman out. It didn't suit our tippy tappy Barca'esque style of play. Players could have fell and died.

2) We're struggling with injuries/players playing out of position. You're two goal don't count as we 'gifted them' to you. Football prevailed and we technically won 2-0. If we hadn't drawn our players would have died due to being upset.

3) Your crowd was shite. It's not fair we can't beat you with crowds of that size. In fact where are your funds coming from? A full investigation is required, clearly something illegal is going on. Someone will be murdered for this.

4) Your team are far too physical. When did you sign Jack The Ripper?, he clearly tried to decapitate our wee Sibbald. I know we broke Thomson's nose in the last game but that doesn't count because we're Falkirk. Players could have died ya Fifer b*****ds.

5) Rovers are not a good team. What happened to you? The most anti football team known to man, ok it's got you this far but still, I've been left aggrieved that my own team haven't beaten the leagues form team. I might murder someone.

6) Stick to watching Taggart.

Raith fans clearly rattled.

They will be rattled all right when they lose to Hibs, their OOC players f**k off, their loan players f**k off and McKinnon fucks off to Dundee Utd.

Rattled not us ! We were expected to do nothing this season even tipped for relegation so we have already had a great season. Out of contract players you say! We have most of the current team signed up for the next 2 years, As for Falkirk you were favourites for the play-offs from the start ,rightly so considering the resources and huge fan base at your disposal so anything less would be failure, Think it's you guys that are rattled not the hammer throwers from Fife

They will be rattled all right when they lose to Hibs, their OOC players f**k off, their loan players f**k off and McKinnon fucks off to Dundee Utd.

Aye *someone* is rattled here, right enough.

Any other excuses for why Falkirk failed to beat us? So far we have, in no particular order:

1) The pitch was shite. Sort your groundsman out. It didn't suit our tippy tappy Barca'esque style of play. Players could have fell and died.

2) We're struggling with injuries/players playing out of position. You're two goal don't count as we 'gifted them' to you. Football prevailed and we technically won 2-0. If we hadn't drawn our players would have died due to being upset.

3) Your crowd was shite. It's not fair we can't beat you with crowds of that size. In fact where are your funds coming from? A full investigation is required, clearly something illegal is going on. Someone will be murdered for this.

4) Your team are far too physical. When did you sign Jack The Ripper?, he clearly tried to decapitate our wee Sibbald. I know we broke Thomson's nose in the last game but that doesn't count because we're Falkirk. Players could have died ya Fifer b*****ds.

5) Rovers are not a good team. What happened to you? The most anti football team known to man, ok it's got you this far but still, I've been left aggrieved that my own team haven't beaten the leagues form team. I might murder someone.

6) Stick to watching Taggart.

just for the record its fifer fifer b*st*rds.

raith were pretty decent yesterday and it would be hard to call any of the play offs except that it will probably be too much for hibs given there tally of games prior to play offs.

i thought bob made the difference he set up the first as well as getting the second.

The pitch doesn't suit Raith either. They've got some really decent footballers going forward. You could tell Hardie was a player because he could control the ball and dribble over the sand dunes.

The sooner all Scottish clubs without the resources to maintain a decent pitch (pretty much everyone outside the Premiership and Hibs) go for new gen plastic the better.

Must be horrible as a player to play regularly on a ploughed field. Can't have much confidence when you are trying to control passes along the ground that end up knee high.

Falkirk's grass pitch at Westfield started off well but even that ended up shite. Plastic is a garbage surface compared to an ace grass pitch, but how many of those are there?

Guest Back Post Misses

Rattled not us ! We were expected to do nothing this season even tipped for relegation so we have already had a great season. Out of contract players you say! We have most of the current team signed up for the next 2 years, As for Falkirk you were favourites for the play-offs from the start ,rightly so considering the resources and huge fan base at your disposal so anything less would be failure, Think it's you guys that are rattled not the hammer throwers from Fife

At least you know what you are

Falkirk's grass pitch at Westfield started off well but even that ended up shite. Plastic is a garbage surface compared to an ace grass pitch, but how many of those are there?

That was due to our groundsman getting the head groundsman job with the SRU.

The Rovers pitch has had a lot of issues going right back to when they renovated the stadium. A thick black layer of disgusting, reeking matter builds up underneath the turf and makes it near impossible to get the surface looking good. It gets ripped out every summer but always seems to come back. I saw someone mention earlier that "it hasn't even been rolled", as if that fixes the problem. All that happens if you continually roll it is that is gets compressed as f**k, fixing nothing.

Your a seething mess.

Oh dear what about all these silly Falkirk Falkirk fans, can you imagine how upset they would have been if Davidson actually did kill him?

Decent enough support from the game from you lot as well, some complete loonys on here though.

Archived