Raith Rovers v Falkirk - 5.15 KO - 23/4

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well BB i hope you are correct, but i for one aint writing off hibs by any means and both DU and killy will i suggest have something to say on that matter. Its amazing what happens when the word survival comes into the equasion. No matter what happens its been a great season for both falkirk and the rovers.

I'd think Dufc are out of 2nd bottom place, anyone that witnessed them on Saturday can see that something stinks badly from top to bottom and the white flag is out, Killie or Hamilton for me are favs for 2nd bottom, tho a lot can happen in the split, 3,4 wins are easily achievable.

A lot of blow air regarding what both managers press statements revealed, to me it was honesty nothing more, I had more of a chuckle at Stubbs, stating they've turned the corner.

I thot Raith were pretty bland first half last week, fair play to McKinnon for changing it and turning the tables.

I think Hippo will be a big player for us, tomorrow next week and in the play offs, he's due another goal and hopefully that's the morra

Lets enjoy the game tomorrow and not think about who plays who in the play offs.  We are sitting 4th in the league which is a huge bonus for us considering where we were in January.  We take each game as it comes, don,t think too far ahead, the play offs are so much in the premier teams favour that whoever ends up in the final whether it be us, Hibs or Falkirk needs a Hamiltonesque miracle to actually get that exalted place. Personally I'm just enjoying the journey :rolleyes:

Lets enjoy the game tomorrow and not think about who plays who in the play offs.  We are sitting 4th in the league which is a huge bonus for us considering where we were in January.  We take each game as it comes, don,t think too far ahead, the play offs are so much in the premier teams favour that whoever ends up in the final whether it be us, Hibs or Falkirk needs a Hamiltonesque miracle to actually get that exalted place. Personally I'm just enjoying the journey :rolleyes:

We were 4th in January.

post-31698-0-49491700-1461356483_thumb.p

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/raith-rovers

Time will tell if it was wise or not to be honest. More so in the play offs as he's right with one thing, only one team has anything to play for tomorrow.

So embarrassing times for the bairns if they fail to win then if there's only one team that has anything to play for..?

I was looking at the STV interview. Apologies.

I agree with everything accept the very fortunate part. First game was a dead heat settled by a great strike. Anyone's game, Thar happens. Second one Falkirk probably just deserved.

Still, a wee bit of spice for today.

I was looking at the STV interview. Apologies.

I agree with everything accept the very fortunate part. First game was a dead heat settled by a great strike. Anyone's game, Thar happens. Second one Falkirk probably just deserved.

Still, a wee bit of spice for today.

Yep. Be interesting to see how many RR drop.

Not sure I'd agree Falkirk deserved to win the 2-1 at Stark's. They took the lead through a Davidson howler and Jon Daly missed an absolute sitter in injury time to draw. They were fortunate.

Having said that, they've clearly been far superior to us throughout the season - not that that really matters in a play-off, right enough.

Would expect a Falkirk win today, a draw could actually be our best result as it means Falkirk should be going full-strength on the last day even if Hibs win their next two. Not a lot of turnaround between the last game and the first leg of the play-off.

Would expect a Falkirk win today, a draw could actually be our best result as it means Falkirk should be going full-strength on the last day even if Hibs win their next two. Not a lot of turnaround between the last game and the first leg of the play-off.

I think the least amount of points we will need is 4pts, so even in that situation, we won't or cant make any changes, not that we have a lot of options to change due to injuries

Morton are also as it stands in a battle for 5th which may increase players bonus never mind the club.

The big big picture will be around 7pm tonite, no matter of the Hibs result earlier

Archived