Raith Rovers v Falkirk - 5.15 KO - 23/4

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A wee word to those whinging about our pitch at least we still try to have a grass pitch unlike you where you play on a car park every week.Astroturf wtf.I also used to have a lot of respect for falkirk fans as i thought you knew a thing or 2 about football but after reading some of the pish on here that respect is gone.What an embarressment and you are like a smaller bitter version of everton with a touch of the pars about you.Its only a game. :)

Well and truly rattled :lol: superb. I'd rather play football on our pitch than your shitheap though.

P&B is full of some of the most boring tedious c***s on planet earth.

Any kind of deviation from boring pre or post match chat and they gather to tell us all that it's "tragic".

Why don't you just f**k off then.

Cannae be arsed wi these tits

A wee word to those whinging about our pitch at least we still try to have a grass pitch unlike you where you play on a car park every week.Astroturf wtf.I also used to have a lot of respect for falkirk fans as i thought you knew a thing or 2 about football but after reading some of the pish on here that respect is gone.What an embarressment and you are like a smaller bitter version of everton with a touch of the pars about you.Its only a game. :)

Don't lets kid ourselves here if someone approached the raith bod and said we'll give you a state of the art artificial pitch for hee haw they'd bite their feckin hands off. The only reason you haven't is because its not financially viable at the moment. 

Don't lets kid ourselves here if someone approached the raith bod and said we'll give you a state of the art artificial pitch for hee haw they'd bite their feckin hands off. The only reason you haven't is because its not financially viable at the moment.

This

What the f**k is all the moaning and shitey excuses about from some of the Falkirk boys on here ? After the hibs result I would of easily took a draw, which we managed in the last minutes of the game which gave the feeling of a win. To get a result away to the on form team in the league with a make shift team is excellent and gives us a big boost going into the final game knowing what we need to do. I never expected it to be pretty whatsoever on Saturday but anything bar a defeat was what was needed and what we got.

attempted murder for f**k sake.

Get this thread to the vet.

Archived