Raith Rovers v Falkirk - 5.15 KO - 23/4

Let's not forget we were depleted by 5 today also AND had to play 3 players out of position. The fact you still couldn't beat us speaks volumes.

In your own managers words you have a strong squad. Not on today's showing, it's big but not strong.

You won't make it passed the QF in my opinion.

That was our second string in a game that meant absolutely f*ck all for us today. Whether we lost 10-0 or won 10-0, it wouldn't have made any difference. Yet you still couldn't beat us when it was quite a big game for you.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was our second string in a game that meant absolutely f*ck all for us today. Whether we lost 10-0 or won 10-0, it wouldn't have made any difference. Yet you still couldn't beat us when it was quite a big game for you.

Read my post again, we were nowhere near 100% strength ourselves.

It was a shite game and a draw was as good as a win for us in the end. Still in our own hands to have 2 less games to play.

Read my post again, we were nowhere near 100% strength ourselves.

It was a shite game and a draw was as good as a win for us in the end. Still in our own hands to have 2 less games to play.

If we don't go up, I hope you do anyway. Nothing between the 3 sides now. Good luck for the next week but not for the play-offs obviously :)

I'm sorry but if you do that to a guy on a street corner on a Friday night then you'd get put in the gyle. Absolute thuggery from the Fife side.

I haven't saw the incident but based on comments from both sides he didn't connect.

I very much doubt he would get put in prison for his foot coming close to someone elses head.

I haven't saw the incident but based on comments from both sides he didn't connect.

I very much doubt he would get put in prison for his foot coming close to someone elses head.

Falkirk fans have gotten too used to Houston's excuses after every game that they are clutching at straws here. No he didn't connect.

I'm sorry but if you do that to a guy on a street corner on a Friday night then you'd get put in the gyle. Absolute thuggery from the Fife side.

Why would you have to go to a shopping mall near Edinburgh airport?

What a load of tosh!

If you swing a punch or kick but are so inept you fail to connect - you get sent off.

Davidson went to hurt Sibbald and missed; he should have been sent off.

The same could have been said about Hippolyte. Swings and roundabouts

As i recall Falkirk were the more "physical" side in this game Lee Millars elbows were all over the place.....Davo is Davo and has always been our "enforcer" Its a man thing f**k off and stop whinging, you will enjoy your games against the pars next season....goood luck in them.

Davidson is a tosser who should've been sent off. That about covers it.

Attempted murder though, that's brilliant. Almost as bad as the time Stirling Albion fans were writing Steven Bell's obituary after Marvin tackled him in the play-off.

What a load of tosh!

If you swing a punch or kick but are so inept you fail to connect - you get sent off.

Davidson went to hurt Sibbald and missed; he should have been sent off.

Would he have been jailed for it though?  Was it attempted murder?

Agreed that Davo could have done some damage to sibbald with the kick but to claim he could of killed him is laughable. Sibbald was not an innocent party in that and was kicking out as well, both as bad as each other IMO

Archived