Raith Rovers v Falkirk - 5.15 KO - 23/4

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen that animals kick out at Sibbs on TV. If he had connected he could have killed him and we have Raith fans on here whinging about Falkirk players pushing Raith players. Get a grip ffs.

Absolute rat of a guy. Genuinely hope he breaks his leg next week.

I'm sick of reading winging posts from Falkirk fans on here. Not only did you shout for every little push, complain about some of our players and the pitch which both teams play on. Have a look at your own team. Vaulks should have been off today. Twice he pushed Raith players, raising hands should have resulted in bookings both times.

Granted you apparently played a weakened side, so did we. Toshney, Callachan, Stewart, Connolly and Hardie. None of them started today, half our starting 11.

Also you had something to play for today, we didnt. No fight from us but in the play offs we will be up for a fight which should give us more of an edge. Looking forward to whoever we play as underdogs we have nothing to lose.

:lol:  :lol:

I suppose you failed to notice the time-wasting from several of your players? And forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hardie play 85 minutes (who I thought looked good, would take them at us next season)? And Connolly and Callachan half an hour each?

Of course we're going to shout for everything. That was an absolutely massive match for us today. Though I think the rage stemmed from the referee failing to book Cuthbert for his handball, and not awarding a Falkirk free kick when Panayiotou was lying on the ball by the corner flag. Add in a couple of 50/50s that I think went against us and the fans are going to get on the refs back.

Just seen that animals kick out at Sibbs on TV. If he had connected he could have killed him and we have Raith fans on here whinging about Falkirk players pushing Raith players. Get a grip ffs.

Telling Raith fans on here to get a grip right after you spouting shite about attampted murder/ manslaughter :lol:

The referee seen the davo incident and punched him with a yellow so Sfa can't do anything .... As ref seen it. But sure ref did not see the Falkirk player kick back so maybe he might get punished just saying ....

Got a link?

No, sorry.

Both players lying on the ground. Davidson swings his legs round as hard as he can, misses Sibbald's face by cms. Would have done serious, serious damage had he connected. Would probably have knocked him unconscious. Horrible Fife c**t 

ETA, Davidson, not you  ;)

If that kick had connected with Sibbs head it would have done serious damage.

If Davidson had wanted to connect I think he would have, He clearly didn't mean to kick Sibbald in the head.

Archived