Raith Rovers v Falkirk - 5.15 KO - 23/4

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

:lol:

What is so funny. I would lay money on it. He is behind Waghorn and Miller and they will strengthen with Cummings in the summer putting him further away from the first team.

The pitch really suits Raith. It forces teams to GK back to front to match Raiths style.

Who ever play them in the play off, us or Hibs, I would be confident will beat them.

Styles make games and I actually think Raith would be better playing Hibs. They are not as good with the physicality that Raith bring. We have shown tonight we can cope with it, even with three of our first choice defence missing.

Going to be a fascinating few weeks.

Definitely mate.

If we do end up playing RR, just see out the away leg & do our business at our place on a decent pitch.

Did somebody not mention "salty tears" earlier? Think I get the drift now.

So that's no chances? Good domination.

Would rather play Falkirk than Hibs, reckon would be a closer game. Time will tell.

The pitch really suits Raith. It forces teams to GK back to front to match Raiths style.

Who ever play them in the play off, us or Hibs, I would be confident will beat them.

Styles make games and I actually think Raith would be better playing Hibs. They are not as good with the physicality that Raith bring. We have shown tonight we can cope with it, even with three of our first choice defence missing.

Going to be a fascinating few weeks.

:lol: Just because your players adopted the hatchet man role against Hibs doesn't make your point valid.

Definitely mate.

If we do end up playing RR, just see out the away leg & do our business at our place on a decent pitch.

Falkirk have won 3-2 over 180 minutes at TFS this season, 50 or so of which have been against ten men. Not sure it'd be as cut and dried as that.

Falkirk were more into the long ball than we were. Whether that's down to the pitch is debatable, but as the old adage goes, it's the same for both teams...

Guest Back Post Misses

Just

:lol: Just because your players adopted the hatchet man role against Hibs doesn't make your point valid.

😂😂

Rattled, heads gone

Guest Back Post Misses

Falkirk have won 3-2 over 180 minutes at TFS this season, 50 or so of which have been against ten men. Not sure it'd be as cut and dried as that.

Falkirk were more into the long ball than we were. Whether that's down to the pitch is debatable, but as the old adage goes, it's the same for both teams...

Let's face it. You are no my going to okay silky Barca like football on that surface. A bit of heat and rain in the next couple of weeks might help it but it was poor tonight.

Having said that I am sure Scotland's best footballing side from Leith would be able to replicated 1970 Brazil on it. 😜😜

Guest Back Post Misses

Don't agree with BPM. You'll be chastised by the decent Falkirk posters on here.

He knows I am right.

For what it's worth I still think whoever of us play Raith will beat them.

How are Raith funding all those players on part time crowds? You can tell they've budgeted for premier league football with two players for each position. Financial meltdown looms for them if they don't get promoted.

Did well to get a point when we have a winger playing at full back and a central midfielder in at centre half, with the other centre half being third choice. Bringing on a youngster who's barely played all season (even when on loan at struggling Brechin) and sets up the equaliser. Couldn't make it up.

May I ask why? If it's because Vaulks has his foot over the line, that's not a foul throw (I only know this because I checked the ruling after the recent equaliser from a long throw at Easter Road!).

No, it was because ,in order to gain momentum, his trailing foot was never on the ground. Indeed, when he was throwing down the touchline, both feet were off the ground.

How are Raith funding all those players on part time crowds? You can tell they've budgeted for premier league football with two players for each position. Financial meltdown looms for them if they don't get promoted.

Did well to get a point when we have a winger playing at full back and a central midfielder in at centre half, with the other centre half being third choice. Bringing on a youngster who's barely played all season (even when on loan at struggling Brechin) and sets up the equaliser. Couldn't make it up.

External funding apparently.

How much part time teams have home supports of 1500? Granted our support is poor, but it's double most part time teams.

You're avin a laugh aint ya?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

In all serious we have 2 or 3 players being heavily subsidised by local businesses and the others we have managed to get because of Ray. There is absolutely no danger of us going into "financial meltdown".

Archived