Raith Rovers v Falkirk - 5.15 KO - 23/4

Hibs will play twice before this game so a lot will depend on those in terms of determining the importance of this tie.

Nice of Rovers to reduce prices slightly although doubt it will increase the away support by much. Tuesday nights draw at Easter Road though has probably added a couple of hundred onto the already reduced numbers (damn BBC Alba).

Aaron Muirhead suspended however hopefully Watson & McCann will be back.

Would start Bob McHugh in current form although wee Baird loves a goal against his former employers.

2-1 Bairns

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game looks tasty right now.

Problem is Hibs playing twice before it.

I hear from Raith fans that McKinnon wants to keep momentum going into the playoffs.

If Raith are in a position where either of your last 2 games don't matter it'd be insanity to play your 1st choice 11 and not rest players.

Same goes for Falkirk with the Morton game.

If Hibs lose their 2 games this week then we would only need a draw whilst Raith would be desperate to win.

Raith got 2 incredible breaks the last time we played them. Hope we get the luck this time.

This game looks tasty right now.

Problem is Hibs playing twice before it.

I hear from Raith fans that McKinnon wants to keep momentum going into the playoffs.

If Raith are in a position where either of your last 2 games don't matter it'd be insanity to play your 1st choice 11 and not rest players.

Same goes for Falkirk with the Morton game.

If Hibs lose their 2 games this week then we would only need a draw whilst Raith would be desperate to win.

Raith got 2 incredible breaks the last time we played them. Hope we get the luck this time.

This, 9 points out of 9 is the instruction, you'll be telt next week.

This, 9 points out of 9 is the instruction, you'll be telt next week.

Hey.

I'm very very cool wi Raith passing Hibs.

If Hibs Hibs it this week and we only need a point from our last 2 games then I may just let you have this 1.

Only under condition that Raith don't Hibs it when the go above Hibs.

Hey.

I'm very very cool wi Raith passing Hibs.

If Hibs Hibs it this week and we only need a point from our last 2 games then I may just let you have this 1.

Only under condition that Raith don't Hibs it when the go above Hibs.

You're fucking next.

With Muirhead suspended, I'd go with

Rogers

Vaulks Watson McCracken Leahy

Alston Kerr Taiwo Hippolyte 

McHugh Miller

Sibbald, Baird and O'Hara the subs to come on.

Massive match, regardless of the two Hibs results. Hopefully we take a big support through despite it being on TV - 1,347 of us at East Road on Tuesday in the pissing rain, so hopefully similar numbers make the trip for this one. COYB

<600 in the away end and probably <2000 in total. Complete nonsense of a fixture television wise as far as any home club is concerned, more so for Rovers though as it robbed us of about 2000 fans against Hibs 4 weeks ago in March and we'll be down about 1000 on next week too. Thats about £40k that we are losing here, TBH it's pants!

On paper though I can see why Alba will be fancying it as it looks very tasty......which means it'll be a 0-0 borefest!!  ;)

Id like to see us play the team that we plan to play in the first game of playoffs as this will be our only main test before that. Then play a rotated squad for livi.

For me it would be

Cuthbert

Thomson Barr benny Rory

Toshney davo/robertson

Longridge Connolly craigian

Hardie

If you got your wish we would be 9 goals short

He's like a slightly better version of Conroy. You forget he's on the pitch and then he pops up with a goal. To be fair his performances and attitude since the Falkirk move was announced have been spot on.

<600 in the away end and probably <2000 in total. Complete nonsense of a fixture television wise as far as any home club is concerned, more so for Rovers though as it robbed us of about 2000 fans against Hibs 4 weeks ago in March and we'll be down about 1000 on next week too. Thats about £40k that we are losing here, TBH it's pants!

On paper though I can see why Alba will be fancying it as it looks very tasty......which means it'll be a 0-0 borefest!! ;)

Everton v Man Utd FA Cup Semi is on BBC at the same time as this game.

Archived