Hibs vs The Rangers

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How Shite were Rangers tonight, awful... But I suppose in football the team that needed the result got the result.

Falkirk now need to get a result at Raith and this will be difficult. The ascendency now rests with Hibs, the only consolation tonight was they only managed to claw back one goal, surprising that when you have a goalkeeper chucking the ball into the net, f®¥%ing unbelievable!!!

We have had an extra day and the Rangers players will all still be pished after winning bigotstock on Sunday. Added in that they have already won the league I wouldn't be surprised to see a hibs win here. Cummings likes a goal against them so as long as we stay tight...but that hasn't looked likely recently. 2-1 hibs

Wasn't far wrong with this. Backed hibs to win and both teams to score as well as Cummings anytime and 2-1. Reckon we will pick up two more wins and a draw - depends what Falkirk do on Saturday at Raith.

I thought Zelalem was alright, same when he came on v Celtic.

He has a cool head beyond his years - and took the pressure off us on Sunday when it could well have become torrid.  I would love if he played another season with us.

He has a cool head beyond his years - and took the pressure off us on Sunday when it could well have become torrid.  I would love if he played another season with us.

He very rarely gives the ball away although he can slow your attack down at times. I'm pretty sure he's very highly thought of by Arsenal but you never know. Don't think another loan spell at you lot would be a bad thing for the boy, think he'll be more suited to the top league than playing away at Alloa,Dumbarton etc. I would put a clause in the loan agreement that he had to play x amount of games if i were Arsenal though.

Yep, credit to Stubbs for the 3-5-2 but it could've easily counted for nothing due to his stubborness with the keeper situation. 

Bartley was the big difference from the last game. That day Fyvie was our deepest midfielder and Rangers ran all over us. Having a proper DM in there makes the world of difference.

Still very much in Falkirk's hand but good to at least keep the pre-playoff season going. Another party ruined is nice as well ^_^

Just back in the house, two give away goals, disappointing! but the job is already done on this front! Good to see us fighting back at the end. We'll be properly set up for the Cup Final I'm sure! Credit to the Hibees tonight, no problem.

Archived