2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Pretty fucking good as a neutral who despises the ridiculous Sevco for their antics in the media after the game.

Big cup game coming up on SM though, mon the south!!

Edited by Doonhamer61

I've so much envy for Hibs fans these days. They actually broke the ****. They've ruined then beyond comprehension, it's fucking glorious.

I can assure you , all the pain we suffered at the hands of ourselves , the press , fans of other clubs over the last few years has made this the best week ever of being a hibby.

And tae dae newco in the final and the aftermath has been nothing short of sensational [emoji1184][emoji471][emoji898]

Hibs ......... The saviours of Scottish football [emoji85]

Can we also take a moment to appreciate the generosity of us at rangers. That is now twice we have been the team that have lay down and allowed our inferior Edinburgh counterparts to break their cup hoodoos,

Yous are most welcome

We truly are a special club

you truly are

That is some thread.

I don't for a moment think that it's representative of the Rangers fan base as a whole. Neither is it representative of the Rangers fans on here, who are for the most part, decent sorts.

It's bloody incredible that such types exist at all though. In fairness, there's even a voice or two of sanity on the thread itself, but a lot of work goes into drowning them out.

Bonkers as their theories undoubtedly are though, I love to think that such thick and unpleasant people as those that dominate the thread, feel thoroughly disenfranchised and despised in the nation they call home. They absolutely should be.

That is some thread. I don't for a moment think that it's representative of the Rangers fan base as a whole. Neither is it representative of the Rangers fans on here, who are for the most part, decent sorts. It's bloody incredible that such types exist at all though. In fairness, there's even a voice or two of sanity on the thread itself, but a lot of work goes into drowning them out. Bonkers as their theories undoubtedly are though, I love to think that such thick and unpleasant people as those that dominate the thread, feel thoroughly disenfranchised and despised in the nation they call home. They absolutely should be.

On the first page, there is an appeal to 'take your children'

... or someone elses, presumably.

That is some thread.

"The last protestatant Lord Provost was 1972, because we all said about this the next one was Jewish who studied at a private catholic school and one of her first things was giving them something like £8k for a stained window, now if we had not had a catholic Lord provost since 1972 we would be getting called all the bigots of the day and it would be Glasgow's shame."

^This is the sort of thing we should be talking about on this football forum, f'ck all this pish about Cup Draws and transfer rumours, I really feel I'm missing out in an important and worthwhile aspect of life :(

Just seen this photo on twitter, looks like the record were right, horrible sevco fans.

CjZMyB3WEAAIQYM.jpg

If we presume that photograph to be unquestionable proof that no Rangers fans blocked the police vans then it is entirely consistant that I, or anyone, can post a still showing no Rangers players being attacked on the pitch after the game and presume that to, also, be proof that none of them were attacked.

That would be just as stupid and ignorant as your post though, so let's not.

As it is, the extent of both events are yet to be corroborated by anything other than heresay.