2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Had to get up at 0500 to get the bus into work today. Got off and was wandering through Chestnuts Park in Tottenham and some lad is lying on top of a picnic table outside the café with half a dozen empty cans of Polish lager around him. I was still half asleep at the time but I'm 90% sure it was Martin Boyle

**** are still greeting all over the place having full blown heads gones.

Has a Scottish football club, or any club for that matter, ever made such a complete arse of themselves.

Horrible c***s.

I am sure Celtic have at one (or several?) times.

Competition for the title of Victim FC.

Offt. Seriously? Hopefully they've included some from The Grass Is Greener. Some boi.

It was in relation to the attempted child abduction video.

Record slipping up today with a bunch of mugshots of what appears to be predominantly Rangers fans wanted for questioning. Probably Hibs fans disguised as Rangers fans.

I've rewatched the winning goal so many times and i'll never get sick of it. Will never have a feeling like that again for the rest of my days. What a fucking moment. Hibs can do what they want now. Some club.

I hate Hibs and I've watched that goal a hundred times. Best cup-winning goal ever.

McGeough confirming he stood with Halliday on the pitch as he's good mates with him to make sure no one tried anything. He left the pitch safely. Daily record and their witch hunt have really fucked this up eh? :lol:

Gordon Smith now getting behind it saying the scenes were worse than 1980! They are all really doing anything in their power to make sure Hibs winning the cup is the last thing anyone talks about.

We've utterly destroyed the **** in every way possible.

McGeough confirming he stood with Halliday on the pitch as he's good mates with him to make sure no one tried anything. He left the pitch safely. Daily record and their witch hunt have really fucked this up eh? :lol:

Gordon Smith now getting behind it saying the scenes were worse than 1980! They are all really doing anything in their power to make sure Hibs winning the cup is the last thing anyone talks about.

The ***s just can't take it.

The Cup Final was their big chance after four years of humiliation, piss-taking and being laughed at almost ceaselessly by virtually everyone in Scottish football bar themselves for one big GIRFUY as they finally stumble into the top division. To make matters worse, they were playing a side who were largely expected to shite it, only to shite it themselves and lose in utterly fantastic fashion to an injury time winner. No wonder they're absolutely seething.

I'm absolutely delighted for the Hibees that it's them who have finally seen the ***s lose what little credibility they had left, even if it did cost me a few quid at the bookies  :lol: 

Where did you see that?

Quite fancy zinging that around the Facebook bears for justice.

Where did you see that?

Quite fancy zinging that around the Facebook bears for justice.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/dylan-mcgeouch-hopes-alan-stubbs-stays-at-hibs-1-4135635

Confirms him and the ref stood with him. There's then clear footage of him in several videos walking down beside the Sevco fans. I saw him get walked off the pitch as well. No one laid a finger on him.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/dylan-mcgeouch-hopes-alan-stubbs-stays-at-hibs-1-4135635

Confirms him and the ref stood with him. There's then clear footage of him in several videos walking down beside the Sevco fans. I saw him get walked off the pitch as well. No one laid a finger on him.

Quality, cheers. Can't wait to find out how the Record will spin this...

Quality, cheers. Can't wait to find out how the Record will spin this...

By completely ignoring it and continuing to toe the party line of course. 

Edited by GiGi

By completely ignoring it and continuing to toe the party line of course. 

"Dylan McGeoch was forced to save friend and Rangers hero Andy Halliday by fighting off over 100 Hibs fans, some of whom were carrying weapons."

Thank you Hibs, genuinely.

From the comedy of hibsing it throughout the season, to the cup final itself, to THAT david gray goal, to the pitch invasion, to the scenes, to sunshine on leith, to absolutely breaking rangers, to the glory that is this thread, to martin boyles 72 hour bender (at least), to the videos doing the rounds, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Having spent most of yesterday evening reading through this thread because i was away all weekend, i thought i'd add my tuppenceworth.

great game of football, most cup finals are edgy, boring affairs (see man utd-palace), but that was a cracking game.

Well done to hibs, i actually watched the game with a group of 3 sevco fans and about 5 supporters of other clubs who were shouting for hibs, great atmosphere, great laugh, no problems between anyone at the end.

as for the pitch invasion, absolutely no problem with doing that, we've all seen it a hundred times with no problems, the guy pushing the sevco keeper and the guy taking a couple of fresh air shots at wallace are complete bellends and shouldn't be hard to track down and punish.

The goading ?.....again, we've all seen it a hundred times and i'm sure most of us have experienced other fans doing it to us, it's part and parcel of football as far as i'm concerened, you either give the same abuse back or ignore it, sevco fans came on the pitch for a fight, hibs fans did not go into the sevco stands, or to put it simply, sevco fans were responsible for the supporter fighting.

Anyhoo...well done hibs.

On the videos I've seen, the Hibs fans are stood giving it the 'get it up ye' etc. Obviously wrong abd should be punished, but to suggest they were going to go into the stands and 'attack' is nonsense.

Also alot of revisionism going on about Fir Park and 'attacking' fans, when the footage clearly shows a large group of teenagers stood around the level of the penalty spot doing zombie dances. Again, should be dealt with appropriately, but exaggerating and fabricating helps absolutely nothing.