2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

The full games up on BBC I player. Just started watching it and there's some decent interviews etc before it, I'm currently watching the Conrad Logan one. It will be good to watch it back as I obviously missed the tv coverage. I watched the highlights last night and was on the end of the couch biting my nails. The last 15 minutes of that game I could live over and over again.

Just stumbled into this statement from the "Vanguard Bear", absolutely jaw-dropping stuff:

No football club or support wishes to see fans fighting on the field of play or terraces, but on this occasion, we feel the Rangers support had no choice but to stand up and be counted. We would also hope the RFFF committee see fit to release some funds to help our fellow Bears.

Let us be very clear here, the Rangers supporters who defended their Club's players and fellow fans, did the job of the police and stewards who stood idly by and watched as our players were assaulted and abused, and our support taunted and subjected to attacks in person and by missiles.

image.png.b680090ea7fae54c2ab4dad1eeed37

That video of Stokes bouncing in the boozer to the Stokesy song as well :lol:

Toap bunch of lads to win the cup for us. A couple of great personal stories in there a well, befitting of a legendary side. That's part of why I thought (or just really hoped) that this team might be the one that did it. Can you imagine one of the bands of no-marks and outright arseholes that have lined up for us in previous finals being immortalised in the club's history? Doesn't seem right.

Toap bunch of lads to win the cup for us. A couple of great personal stories in there a well, befitting of a legendary side. That's part of why I thought (or just really hoped) that this team might be the one that did it. Can you imagine one of the bands of no-marks and outright arseholes that have lined up for us in previous finals being immortalised in the club's history? Doesn't seem right.

https://twitter.com/callummccabe__/status/734780924676743168

:lol:

This. Fucking 100% this.