2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Well done Hibs.

Only been four years but quite clear the Rangers v2.0 software is suffering from all the bugs of its predecessor: delusions, paranoia, false superiority and a capacity to spread viruses through the media and supporters. High time it was withdrawn before it crashes Scottish fitba altogether. 

I must admit I have enjoyed seeing some of Hibs' failings in recent years, but this was far more enjoyable than all of them combined. The celebrations over the last couple of days have been great, and well overdue.

Edited by afca32

So what did Kenny say happened to his son?

Was thinking we'd have evidence of 7 or 8 of the player assaults by now.

Says a punch was thrown but didn't land.  Some jostling but not much - and Dean was more concerned about losing the game than the post-match stramash.

What a tremendous read over the last couple of days.

Hibs providing an excellent lesson in fair, measured, calm press releases. For shame, Rangers.

Then again, it is Jim Traynor we're talking about. What a mess he must be in.

Five Live at it now.

Orc statement read out.

Only Hibs fans mentioned.

Nevin saying nothing to stick up for team he "supports". Although he did stress "only for 12 years"

I doubt Traynor is in a mess at all. He has the easiest job in the world, being paid to produce stuff that those simpletons will lap up.

He's probably got a cigar out laughing at how much he's billed this week whilst coming up with that spraff.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

I doubt Traynor is in a mess at all. He has the easiest job in the world, being paid to produce stuff that those simpletons will lap up.

He's probably got a cigar out laughing at how much he's billed this week whilst coming up with that spraff.

Was there not some shite spouted by Chic Young about damage caused to the pitchside led boards being over £600k?

There's an absolute roaster on Twitter who claims those not at the game don't know the full story because cameras were 'stolen' and 'damaged'. It's almost as if the TV cameras and the thousands of mobile phones at the ground simply didn't exist.