2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

King circling the wagons to steal every last blue pound out their pockets. Never mind Traynor what's Joey Barton saying..

A tweet from joey barton is printed in todays sun news paper praising hibs win and stubbs# evertonian.....lol

A tweet from joey barton is printed in todays sun news paper praising hibs win and stubbs# evertonian.....lol

He's also none too impressed with Rangers' mates in the media's dummy spit.

https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/734051929576333312

https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/734052597850595329

Edited by WaffenThinMint

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That statement is legitimately one of the greatest things I have ever seen in my life. As mentioned before, it's also absolute genius because their moronic fans with absolutely LOVE it. I've already seen it shared a few times on Facebook with comments like "Brilliant statement from the club, we demand justice WATP FTP".

90 mins singing about killing Catholics.

Their loosing fans invading the pitch.

Attacking weans.

Kicking people unconscious.

Attacking people with flagpoles.

And they demand an investigation?

I think there should be an investigation - the more they dig the more embarrassing that statement will be. Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

I'd like to congratulate Rangers for uniting all of Scotland's football fans that are not the people. DABs, Dees, Dons, Jags, Binos, Jambos, even their old "old firm" chums now know for the avoidance of doubt what a bunch of zoomers are running the club.

'Rangers'd it' surely now has to mean 'fucked it and and a complete heads gone full on meltdown'.

Sevcoed it surely. To 'Rangers' it is to let your football club die without a whimper. HTH!

Joey's tweets after the game won't endear him to his potential new employers.

One of his Tweets was a response to someone saying something along the lines of "don't sign for them, they're scum" and his reply was along the lines of "looks like Hibs fans were goading them".

The other was congratulating Alan Stubbs and Hibs.

I can't see how any normal Rangers fan could take offence.

Are there "normal" Rangers fans?

Edited by Bully Wee Villa (R)

That surely has to be an onion article rather than an actual statement, they get the cheeky disses at the BBC, highlighted their Unionist shite by going for Nicola Sturgeon, and justifying people for acting like massive c***s whilst criticising the Hibs fans for doing the same thing. The whole thing screams LOOK AT ME!!! Tears everywhere and it's amazing.

13292893_1182963705061103_1980078163_n.g

Edited by Sloop John B