2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Hes hired by Rangers to do all their PR work now isn't he?

Means he can officially peddle his shite instead of doing it behind the falsehood of being a journalist.

I thought he got punted by them ... whilst waiting on his media equipment to arrive! ?

As bad as the scenes after the game were (and there'll certainly be repercussions), I find the idea that it's somehow "tainted" the victory, overshadowed it and "everyone will forget what happened before on the pitch" from some media figures to be a bit ridiculous. Hibs fans certainly aren't going to forget the game itself, and I doubt many others will either. Disappointing scenes, aye, but it doesn't change the game beforehand at all, and it's a bit silly to suggest that it does.

We've wrecked them. We have utterly made them ours and everyone's else's bitches. They very fact that every other fanbase from Aberdeen to Hearts took one look at what happened, shrugged their shoulders and said at worst a few arseholes in the hibs end. Every shocking video released those biter buffoons was just another nail in their coffin. They simply can't handle the fact that no one bar the west coast media is buying into their shite. It's fucking glorious. What a utter tear stained rant from the club that will ever be known as the team that shat it in the final against Hibs.

That used to be us....

Absolutely delicious that all their whining and bitching is only making people look more closely at what actually happened (with a fair bit of help from video taken by the rangers fans :lol:), and start to wonder why all the mortally-wounded trifc staff aren't tweeting from their hospital beds.

To be honest no. But I take it from your response that the boy Graham is one of the peepel ?

He was a Rangers director for about 22 hours... Until it came out he was a fucking heidcase.