2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Back in the 1970s the word in question was used as an epithet for Glasgow Rangers FC. If it had any religious connotations then that was entirely down to the club's own sectarian policies at the time. These were of course done away with in the Souness era and Rangers are to be commended for that.

That's like commending someone for not beating up their wife any more.

So it turns out one *** player was given a slight nudge by a Hibs fan. That aside there doesn't seem to be any other reports from Sevco or the media about any others being brutally assaulted at full time. I wonder when we can expect an apology from Traynor and the glasgow media? :lol:

Oh aye. We still won the cup as well.

AZq1T0j.jpg

We finally have a song to mark our glorious day.

Tune: Do-Re-Mi

Goad - a jeer, to draw them near

May - a month to batter ****

Me - I maimed a *** myself

Scarred him as he tried to run

Flowed - the blood turned Hampden red

"Ha!" - I gloated as he bled

Lee - I left that grass for dead

Then the Zing King wrote this Goad (Ode-ode-ode)

On 17 April 2016 at 15:12, Thumper said:

If there were ever a Hibsier way to Hibs the Scottish Cup final, it is by Hibsing it against a team of bankrupt chancers that's only four years old.

Imagine getting to the Scottish Cup final three times in five seasons and being marked progressively less and less likely to win it, to the point where no bookie would be stupid enough to offer odds shorter than 4-1 against when one's opponents are less prestigious or financially sound than Gretna were. Imagine being only the second team in history to lose a Scottish Cup final to lower-league opposition. Frankly it beggars belief that the SFA are even allowing Hibs to continue to enter the competition, what with the laughing stock they're making of it.

You okay ***? x

Still no sign of Solitaire?

I think she's Kryptonite putting on an act.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha..... It really doesn't matter what gets said anymore. Probably the last time Hibs will be in Europe for many many years. We all know you are all hurting more than anyone else. A big fat failure, no more Euro cash and yer out Europe already. Hahahahahahahahahahaha... Come on united, win the championship and leave that team swimming around that shitty league for years to come.... hahahahahahahahahahaha... Laughed at by a lassie

Found her