2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Rather vague statement from hibs "a number of supporters have been banned" strange that louanne hasn't given a number.

You're still going to be bubbling this time next year aren't you? :lol:

So Hibs fans were attacking players and causing bother then, the multiple banning orders just confirm it. Kinda goes against all the denial in this thread.

Nice deflection from your own scumbag fans behaviour. Trying to steal children and attack Hibs fans. Nothing will be done about them by your club though because it'd be tough to narrow it down with the amount of utter weapons you have in your support.

Rather vague statement from hibs "a number of supporters have been banned" strange that louanne hasn't given a number.

It took a week for your speech impeded shitebag manager to acknowledge defeat , respectfully , so its unlikely we will hear any condemnation or action taken against your own heroic warrior poet fans from your shameless and glib club m8.

I wonder if any Rangers supporters will get banned. They probably won't, given the absolutely idiotic second statement which has put them into a corner. Acting like they did f**k all wrong would seem a bit daft after that. So they will, of course, do nothing about their own inbred bigoted thugs as usual.

Where does the statement say they were banned for attacking players?

You think it could be for being on the pitch?

If that's true ibs will have to ban thousands of the kunts .

Bennett, what do you make of your own clubs actions against the supporters who were involved in "incidents on the pitch". I assume that you'll be as vigilant with this side of things as you are with the Hibs side of it?

Bennett, what do you make of your own clubs actions against the supporters who were involved in "incidents on the pitch". I assume that you'll be as vigilant with this side of things as you are with the Hibs side of it?

Great whataboutery there. Well done.

You stopped posting for a few weeks after the semi.

Semi was the 17th, ben.

I'm no having this challenge cup thing, lads. Sorry.

:lol:

Hibs will fucking destr............

Nah. Not going there. ;)

Thanks for that. Genuinely, thanks :D

So... errr.. fail. Again :lol:

Well see, I've already said Hibs should get hammered by the SFA, and probably deserve a bigger punishment than Rangers get. Beyond that, it's down to the clubs to do something. Hibs are, at the very least 1) condemning their supporters and not making any excuses whatsoever for their actions and 2) talking about taking action, however vague. It's not the action of the ages, but it's something. And more than they have to offer really. If that's whataboutery to you then fair enough.

You on the other hand have decided this is not enough. While completely ignoring your own club's almost complete refusal to put responsibility on their supporters, pausing that only to say "they were wrong, but look at the circumstances the poor folk were faced with!". Basically because they know the sort of low lives they have to pander to.

As I said. YOUR statement the day after the final put you in a position, and nobody has done anything to retract it. One club is taking a bit of responsibility. The other isn't. Care to say which is which?

Edited by Randy Giles

Semi was the 17th, ben.    

So... errr.. fail. Again :lol:

Bugger !

Well see, I've already said Hibs should get hammered by the SFA, and probably deserve a bigger punishment than Rangers get. Beyond that, it's down to the clubs to do something. Hibs are, at the very least 1) condemning their supporters and not making any excuses whatsoever for their actions and 2) talking about taking action, however vague. It's not the action of the ages, but it's something. And more than they have to offer really. If that's whataboutery to you then fair enough.

You on the other hand have decided this is not enough. While completely ignoring your own club's almost complete refusal to put responsibility on their supporters, pausing that only to say "they were wrong, but look at the circumstances the poor folk were faced with!". Basically because they know the sort of low lives they have to pander to.

As I said. YOUR statement the day after the final put you in a position, and nobody has done anything to retract it. One club is taking a bit of responsibility. The other isn't. Care to say which is which?

Cool story bro.