2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

So you admit you never use it?

How can you judge articles you never read?.... Oh aye, you read what the Daily Record has to say about it and lap it up as unquestionable fact.

Ive seen what he tweets, I've seen his tweets about Hillsborough.

The damage that clown does with his 'vote for the SNP and get it up Rangers ' retoric is astounding, he's too thick to realise that many bears vote SNP/are favourable towards independence/SNP.

I'd go on to Philips site before I'd visit his.

Still waiting on the proof of these attacks on the players. Feel free to show it.

It seems that you'll listen to what anyone in a Rangers tie says and repeat it as gospel..

So no change there then.

Are you denying that players got attacked by the lovable h3bees?

Aye Dale, you are really just a tic fan who posted about hibs for at least 2 years so that when the chance came you could run across the hampden pitch for a square go with 2 ex Hearts boys...some ruse.

Wow. That is some serious forward planning.

Ive seen what he tweets, I've seen his tweets about Hillsborough.

The damage that clown does with his 'vote for the SNP and get it up Rangers ' retoric is astounding, he's too thick to realise that many bears vote SNP/are favourable towards independence/SNP.

I'd go on to Philips site before I'd visit his.

Are you denying that players got attacked by the lovable h3bees?

Where the proof that 6 or more members of staff/players were attacked last week? I'll give you a clue; there isn't any.

A handful of people ran up to a few of The Rangers players to take a swing. None of them were wearing a Hibs top, a Hibs scarf or anything to indicate that they were actually Hibs fans. Most likely that they were Celtic casuals who managed to get a ticket for the game. I couldn't imagine any real Hibs fan giving a shite about any players of The Rangers right after winning the Scottish Cup. It would have been the last thing on any Hibs fans mind.

Much as I think this whole affair has been blown out of all proportion out of sour grapes, to suggest that Celtic hooligans blew £25 each in the hope that Hibs would win and they would therefore get an excuse to invade the pitch and harass the retreating Rangers players like it was the relief of Helm's Deep is an absurdity worthy of Traynor himself.

My approach is absolutely not guarded.  We Bears post on here because we take an interest in Scottish football as a whole.  I've really enjoyed the match threads in The Championship this season and watched as many games on Alba is I could - and posted accordingly.  It's been a season of delight for some and disaster for others.

A better question would be, "Why are The Diddies so obsessed about Rangers?".

Another lie.  You have no interest in Scottish football bar your own vile, bigoted, zombie club.  To suggest otherwise is a joke.

'My normal position in the Copeland was immersed in a sea of fuckwits'

To be fair you would think if he was really a Rangers fan (for 3 decades) who had sat in the Copland road stand then he would actually know how to spell it, no?

Much like you would think a life long rangers fan would know why there was 5 stars on their shirt?

They wouldnt have been planning it. But they would have got a ticket because they obviously wanted to see The Rangers lose. Once the Hibs fans broke onto the pitch however, that's when they decided to seize the opportunity.

Did they try to snatch the child as well to make Rangers look bad?

Except that isn't the retoric is it? He is simply pointing out a poisonous element of this country that even independence wouldn't cure us of. As for his Hillsborough tweets. He merely stated that if fans had stopped instead of pushing, the crush wouldn't have occured. Don't really see an issue with that statement to be honest. It's factually correct.

A handful of people ran up to a few of The Rangers players to take a swing. None of them were wearing a Hibs top, a Hibs scarf or anything to indicate that they were actually Hibs fans. Most likely that they were Celtic casuals who managed to get a ticket for the game. I couldn't imagine any real Hibs fan giving a shite about any players of The Rangers right after winning the Scottish Cup. It would have been the last thing on any Hibs fans mind.

Celtic fans done it?

'My normal position in the Copeland was immersed in a sea of fuckwits'

To be fair you would think if he was really a Rangers fan (for 3 decades) who had sat in the Copland road stand then he would actually know how to spell it, no?

From wings website?

Looks like the rev made it up for donations.

Did they try to snatch the child as well to make Rangers look bad?

Aye, the Celtic casuals were also undercover at the Rangers end.

Sounds about right.

Celtic FC paid for the casuals tickets maybe.

So anyway, how did the Apprentice Boys parade go yesterday?

Aye just another obsessed nutter pretending to be a Rangers fan.  I saw on FF last night that a poster with 8000 posts over 7 years deliberately outed himself last night by starting a thread 'HH 1872 - 2012 zombies, that simply is not normal behavior...7 years

They've even turned up at our agm's, went to our games, joined the RST, John James etc.....

Aye just another obsessed nutter pretending to be a Rangers fan. I saw on FF last night that a poster with 8000 posts over 7 years deliberately outed himself last night by starting a thread 'HH 1872 - 2012 zombies, that simply is not normal behavior...7 years

Oh fucking damn.

I knew I should have put 1873.