2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Still only 11 Rangers players battered?

I would have thought the subs would have come forward and admitted they were battered too.

Just wait for the next statement that reveals the subs were ruthlessly attacked, the management team stabbed, the physio headbutted, the 9 in a row heroes slapped, David Murray's wife indecently assaulted, and the Team doctor subjected to a brutal and sustained goading from which he will never recover.

Just wait for the next statement that reveals the subs were ruthlessly attacked, the management team stabbed, the physio headbutted, the 9 in a row heroes slapped, David Murray's wife indecently assaulted, and the Team doctor subjected to a brutal and sustained goading from which he will never recover.

Au de patter

Ok. Shite what happened with a FEW nuggets at the end, worst thing I seen was the secvo boys trying to grasp the we child. Hope its sorted soon.

The game, and what a game it was. I more or less tore the ceiling down when Gray scored. f**k what a feeling it must have been been be a hibee.

Well done.

PS. I live in Thailand and this has not hit the news world wide as some are trying to say

I like this game , can I play

Parkhead 1999 .., oh wait sorry

Dundee 2012 .. Oh f**k

Fir park 2013 ... Sorry again

Amsterdam 2014 - och av done it again am hopeless at this

It's quite easy really, a wee bit of practice and you'll soon pick it up. Newcastle 1969

Of course they do.  At the end of the day they should have been celebrating in the stands instead of invading the pitch, vandalising the pitch and goal posts and attacking players, nothing can change that or excuse it.

Or singing offensive bigot songs and letting off smoke bombs......................................

Just received a link for this on my facebook - don't worry they've been deleted:

https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/vanguardbears

We fully believe every Rangers fan who defended their Club's players and supporters from attack by screaming, hate-filled hordes at Hampden Park on Saturday, deserve our backing and full support. With this in mind, we are asking for donations, big or small to help our fellow Bears in their time of need.

No football club or support wishes to see fans fighting on the field of play or terraces, but on this occasion, we feel the Rangers support had no choice but to stand up and be counted. We would also hope the RFFF committee see fit to release some funds to help our fellow Bears.

Let's be very clear here, the Rangers supporters who defended their players and fellow fans did the job of the police and stewards who stood idly by and watched our players being attacked, and our support taunted and subjected to attacks in person and by missiles.

Just received a link for this on my facebook - don't worry they've been deleted:

We fully believe every Rangers fan who defended their Club's players and supporters from attack by screaming, hate-filled hordes at Hampden Park on Saturday, deserve our backing and full support. With this in mind, we are asking for donations, big or small to help our fellow Bears in their time of need.

No football club or support wishes to see fans fighting on the field of play or terraces, but on this occasion, we feel the Rangers support had no choice but to stand up and be counted. We would also hope the RFFF committee see fit to release some funds to help our fellow Bears.

Let's be very clear here, the Rangers supporters who defended their players and fellow fans did the job of the police and stewards who stood idly by and watched our players being attacked, and our support taunted and subjected to attacks in person and by missiles.

Target - £1,690 :lol:

:lol: Heads completely detached

Sake!  I didn't think they could make it any easier for us to ridicule them but they've actually succeeded.  :lol: