2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Really......Rangers taking the moral high ground on any kind of behaviour of other clubs and opposing fans..years of ongoing sectarian signing, wrecking Cities all over Europe, non payments of debts etc etc etc.

Thank God I support a so called Diddy team and proud to do so, along with all my fellow diddy team supporters.

Congratulations to Hibs on a well deserved and well earned victory.  We just looked miles off the pace from the start.  The long lay off worked against us unfortunately.  I thought we were absolutely done at 2-1 and as soon as the equaliser went in whether it was extra time or in the 90, Hibs were the only team that looked like winning.  I said before the game that no one wanted to be the team to lose the SC Final to them and all the Hibsing chat almost inevitably came back to bite us on the arse.  It was an anti-Hibsing.

I didn't actually see the carry on after the final whistle as I had stuff to do and turned the tv off*.  I've no problem with the Hibs fans getting on the park and celebrating, especially taking onto account the occasion and the circumstances and even the goal getting demolished and the park damaged can't be looked too harshly on, especially when we hold the Scotland fans doing exactly the same thing at Wembley as nothing more than the cheeky chaps in the Tartan Army having a laugh. 

If there was a small number that assaulted players and staff then that is a different matter and I'm sure that there will be consequences, as there should be for the Rangers fans that decided to enter the field as well.

Anyway, again, on the park it was a deserved victory and I hope that the Hibs fans all feel like fucking shite today.

*I turned the tv off in a massive, flouncy huff.

Fair and balanced view. Appreciated

The erseholes who went battling, and if it transpires assaulted players, should be charged and handed bans from the club.  Absolutely no time for that pish.    

First thing that occurred to me was that families travelling back through the city centre in their colours to get trains home would be targeted in revenge attacks, but that wouldn't occur to the selfish twats that started the trouble.

Wouldn't be surprised if that statement has boosted their ST sales

King and Co. are either mildly intelligent or completely foolish. On one hand they thought they couldn't be ridiculed much more, seen an opportunity to pander to a section of brainless fans and got Jabba to mash that masterpiece up. On the other, they actually believe everything in that statement. Both scenarios are quite scary tbh. But I think we all know what one's the more likely...

Edited by hoopy1967

Ffs. Jim Traynor.

That explains everything.

What a gold plated ***ck he is.

Note to Dave King. I'll run your comms for half of what Traynor is charging and I promise RFC won't continue to look like the self centred snivelling bigots they are currently doing a wonderful job of portraying themselves as.

Edited by Doonhamer61

Really......Rangers taking the moral high ground on any kind of behaviour of other clubs and opposing fans..years of ongoing sectarian signing, wrecking Cities all over Europe, non payments of debts etc etc etc.

Thank God I support a so called Diddy team and proud to do so, along with all my fellow diddy team supporters.

amazing whit you can achieve in four years.

Yep. Just sheer joy and happiness everywhere.

That noise as soon as it goes in, oh my word.

There's a video taken from outside Hampden of the roar when Jones scored against Killie in the 07 win. Would love to hear how yesterday's winner compared  :o  :lol:

I for one look forward to the absolute meltdown which will inevitably come when the squeaky clean Rangers, along with Hibs, get a serious fine for all this. It's going to glorious.

Rangers Media is a scary read though, the following being the typical reply to that second statement: "My eyes genuinely watered a little reading that. Finally, our club will fucking fight for us and our players. Inch fucking perfect."

Rangers media is quite restrained, you should see Follow Follow, particularly the Nicola Sturgeon thread.

I wonder what shenanigans Sevco can muster up next to top their latest belter of a club statement? I'm expecting Dave King to release a Gordon Sawers style video, ranting about the victimization his club and angelic supporters have suffered at the hands of the evil Hibernian FC, SNP, SFA & Police Scotland.