2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Over the years of the SC Final, leaving aside the 1980 riot, when has any fans of any club came onto Hampden after winning the SC to celebrate winning the trophy? There was no justification for Hibs fans to go onto the pitch to celebrate their win, none whatsoever and the Rangers fans who went on  had no justification either. However Hibs fans don't go on, Rangers fans don't go on, easy as that.

Yip, I said in the post you quoted that Hibs don't go on, Rangers don't either.

Whilst not a justification, the reason Hibs went on was to celebrate their win.

Why did Rangers fans come on?

You seemed interested enough to invite me to your family wedding a few years back, you utter fucking weirdo.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/133618-scotlands-shame-again/page-3?hl=%2Bpapa+%2Bjacques#entry4711457

:lol: :lol:

Aye, very good you f ucking clown. Maybe you should realise what sarcasm is, now do f uck off you're  just an out and out gobshite, go and lie in your pish, son. :lol:  :lol: .

Where did i say that ALL Villa fans wereIRA supporters? Please point that out. However the fact is that a Villa fan, on that day, were chanting about the IRA, a mere 18 months after their city had been bombed by those terrorists. However let's not derail from this thread about the Scottish Cup Final. Quite sad from you, actually.

OH so it's now a Villa fan that provoked Rangers fans rioting and invading the pitch. Lol.

Fact is that most Rangers just don't like people disagreeing with them. They don't like people having different opinions and their fans turn to hatred, bigotry and religion any time they are up against it. Is it not sufficient to say well played and congratulations instead of being wound up by wee laddies giving it a GIRUY and reacting by having a square go? God knows as a United supporter I know what losing in cup finals and relegation means but Rangers fans defending their own support for invading the pitch to deliberately trying to fight is typical of them thinking they own everybody. Yes I brought up Rangers fans rioting at the Villa game in 1976 as an example of players running for their lives off the pitch. Because you can't say that Rangers fans have never done what Hibs fans did today. As an aside..... It was well reported that Rangers fans trashed Birmingham that day and I don't see any reports of Hibs fans trashing Glasgow, even though their fans were probably and still are well pished

youngsy is making an absolute c**t of an open goal here. There could be well placed righteous annoyance here. And instead, what's the choice? Dribble a bunch of over emotive shite and mix that with some utter bullshit in what I can only imagine is a deliberate attempt to look stupid.

Oh my.

Someone who wants their own team to lose has the audacity to go on the pitch and celebrate when they win.

Double Minter.

Fool. I pitch invaded as we finished 3rd and went into Europe (again.)

When was the last time Dundee were in Europe? :lol:

Oh please, inform us all as to what right Hibs fans had to invade the pitch? And do not try and justify it because of winning the SC for the first time in over a century.

Well, erm, yes that is the reason. Pitch invasions are part and parcel of football. They happen. Get over it.

Yip, I said in the post you quoted that Hibs don't go on, Rangers don't either.

Whilst not a justification, the reason Hibs went on was to celebrate their win.

Why did Rangers fans come on?

because c***s. Sub human c***s.

Some team the Hibs though.

East and west coast bigots, spewing. Huffs everywhere.

OH so it's now a Villa fan that provoked Rangers fans rioting and invading the pitch. Lol.

Fact is that most Rangers just don't like people disagreeing with them. They don't like people having different opinions and their fans turn to hatred, bigotry and religion any time they are up against it. Is it not sufficient to say well played and congratulations instead of being wound up by wee laddies giving it a GIRUY and reacting by having a square go? God knows as a United supporter I know what losing in cup finals and relegation means but Rangers fans defending their own support for invading the pitch to deliberately trying to fight is typical of them thinking they own everybody. Yes I brought up Rangers fans rioting at the Villa game in 1976 as an example of players running for their lives off the pitch. Because you can't say that Rangers fans have never done what Hibs fans did today. As an aside..... It was well reported that Rangers fans trashed Birmingham that day and I don't see any reports of Hibs fans trashing Glasgow, even though their fans were probably and still are well pished

Were you born when this game took place?  Reason i'm asking, you're bringing up something that happened 40 years ago.  Why would that be, is it because you've such a hatred for a football club and the fans of that particular club? I was there that day, son and i'm the first to state that we have clowns in our support but without going into it all there would have been no problem if there was no provocation from Villa fans.  Take that or leave it. Now getting back to today, there was no justification from Hibs fan going onto that pitch today, none whatsoever.

Edited by youngsy

Really I'm not, take it as gospel or not, doesn't matter to me. :lol: Enjoyed the game today, would have liked a win but some you win, some you lose.

The entire "Rangers" support could get slapped 24/7 until the end of time and it still wouldn't be enough

Fool. I pitch invaded as we finished 3rd and went into Europe (again.)

When was the last time Dundee were in Europe? :lol:

2003-2004. We played Perugia.

That's actually in Europe, none of this trying to qualify for the tournament 'in' Europe.

What about St Johnstone?