2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Looks like Rangers fans aren't so innocent themselves.

Good god that's awful.

One Hibs fan goes down and in seconds he's being kicked by 6-7 blokes.

Strange thing is, this must have been filmed by a Rangers fan. Why post it to YouTube when it makes your own fans look so bad.

Aston Villa v Glasgow Rangers 1976 anyone remember that game? Villa players had to run for their lives as the match was abandoned due to Rangers fans rioting.. But I suppose that was the olden days, old club, those were the people then maybe?

Aye, i was there. Maybe you should look into the provocation by Villa fans towards the Rangers fans and the fact that they were supporting the IRA bombing campaign against the citizens of their own city which happened a mere 18 months earlier before you try and take the moral high ground. Also maybe you should take into account that Villa fans weren't exactly upstanding citizens that day either as you seem to ignore the fact that Rangers players had to get off the pitch pretty quick also, or maybe that bit of

revisionism doesn't sit too well with you.  Give it a rest, son, ffs.

Good point.

Hibs fans came on to celebrate a win.

What possible reasons did Rangers fans have to come on - other than that they were pissed off at losing a late goal (who wouldn't be) - but then saw a chance to vent some of their frustration by boxing a few opposition fans who were winding them up.

I'd be surprised if there's any footage of Hibs fans actually getting in to the Rangers areas and attacking them.

Hibs fans came on to celebrate a win? Is that all they did or are you just talking shite? 

I reckon a reason (incorrect though it may be) to come on the pitch might be watching hibs fans physically attack the Rangers players and run into the Rangers end to goad the fans. 

You would be surprised, if you bothered to have a look into what you were talking about before doing so. 

Genuinely can't believe people on Twitter DON'T think this is a photoshop job. Look at the font used at the top and how clear it is compared to the rest of the picture.

Regardless though, the fans shoving the keeper are absolute arseholes and should be banned for life. It's not a full on assult, but if someone pushed me in my work, I'd be raging too.

post-41946-14638732521343_thumb.jpg

You're better than this.

I'm very vocal on supporters staying off the park, as was shown when I had a go at the Dundee fans who jumped on the park after we won the Championship and at last seasons Derby at dens.

A vocal supporter of staying off the park :lol:

What a shame for you. I've been involved in 2 pitch invasions and they were both glorious.

Hibs fans had every right to pitch invade. The Rangers fans have ruined it.

Aye, i was there. Maybe you should look into the provocation by Villa fans towards the Rangers fans and the fact that they were supporting the IRA bombing campaign against the citizens of their own city which happened a mere 18 months earlier before you try and take the moral high ground. Also maybe you should take into account that Villa fans weren't exactly upstanding citizens that day either as you seem to ignore the fact that Rangers players had to get off the pitch pretty quick also, or maybe that bit of

revisionism doesn't sit too well with you. Give it a rest, son, ffs.

Err, so now your saying that all Villa fans are IRA supporters! lol

Cops who have been on since 8am have not long managed to finish the shift because of fighting at the gallowgate.

Pretty scary that the police are breaking the law and forcing their own force to work over the allowed set hours.

Have you got a link to this, from police please.

Hibs fans came on to celebrate a win? Is that all they did or are you just talking shite? 

I reckon a reason (incorrect though it may be) to come on the pitch might be watching hibs fans physically attack the Rangers players and run into the Rangers end to goad the fans. 

You would be surprised, if you bothered to have a look into what you were talking about before doing so.

Hibs fans absolutely came on to celebrate a win.

And a few hundred crossed the half way line and did GIRUY to the Rangers fans.

If you seriously are saying that the Rangers fans came on to the pitch to protect the Rangers players then the blue tint in your specs has made them completely opaque.

What a shame for you. I've been involved in 2 pitch invasions and they were both glorious.

Oh my.

Someone who wants their own team to lose has the audacity to go on the pitch and celebrate when they win.

Double Minter.

Good point.

Hibs fans came on to celebrate a win.

What possible reasons did Rangers fans have to come on - other than that they were pissed off at losing a late goal (who wouldn't be) - but then saw a chance to vent some of their frustration by boxing a few opposition fans who were winding them up.

I'd be surprised if there's any footage of Hibs fans actually getting in to the Rangers areas and attacking them.

So if it was Rangers fans who went on to the pitch to celebrate a win you'd have no complaints whatsoever, or are you just another hypocrite?  Think we know the answer to that.

Genuinely can't believe people on Twitter DON'T think this is a photoshop job. Look at the font used at the top and how clear it is compared to the rest of the picture.

Regardless though, the fans shoving the keeper are absolute arseholes and should be banned for life. It's not a full on assult, but if someone pushed me in my work, I'd be raging too.

Maybe they believed it because it looks like the same style of language as the official Rangers statement :-)!!!

Oh please, inform us all as to what right Hibs fans had to invade the pitch? And do not try and justify it because of winning the SC for the first time in over a century.

Pretty scary that the police are breaking the law and forcing their own force to work over the allowed set hours.

You're fucking obsessed with the law :lol:

What a fucking sad, authoritarian b*****d you are

So if it was Rangers fans who went on to the pitch to celebrate a win you'd have no complaints whatsoever, or are you just another hypocrite? Think we know the answer to that.

Well naw actually, why would we care ? I reckon the only thing that would get Rangers fans on the pitch is a win in Europe, if yous went on to celebrate then fair dos. Well all know that it would very quickly turn into 20000 rangers fans rioting though.

Scum club, scum fans, dead as a fucking dodo. GIRFUY.

I'm pretty sure that Police, Army, Fire etc are not subject to the same hours directives as the rest of the population because their jobs can involve unpredictable circumstances and ones which could cause serious issues if they had to clock off when their shift was over.

"Sorry guv, I know the fire is still raging, but we've all done our 8 hours and are heading to the pub. I'm sure the next shift will manage on their own."

You really so seem very keen to side with Rangers on this issue.