2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

attachicon.gifCjA99wsWsAA7Qsb.jpg

Over exuberance.

First time we've seen anything at all that looks like an 'attack' on a Rangers player - doesn't look good at all but it's a picture in isolation. Sportscene footage from earlier shows Wallace happily strolling of the pitch though so at least he's OK if he did indeed get a dunt.

Sky Sports wetting themselves about a wee nudge on Foderingham is crazy. 

I would be very, very surprised if anything you could count as 'assault' actually happened to a Rangers player. We'd have seen footage somewhere by now. Not that a shove or a wee clip round the back of the head is acceptable right enough but I think Rangers as usual have been too keen to play the victims.

Both clubs should face equal punishment for me. Hibs fans "started it" and entered the pitch in greater numbers, however ultimately goading supporters with a GIRUY should not equate to a full-on battle on the pitch.That was all down to the Rangers support.

The SFA always blame the home side for crowd problems. Wonder if they'll fine themselves?  :lol:

Edited by Paco

3 x bets at £20 in total all up £102 in my hipper we'll done Hibs long overdue, watched your support after the final whistle , a bit like when St Johndtone won it, takes a while to sink in, enjoy your weekend, been there done it and it's fuckin unforgettable.

If Hibs fans don't try to attack Rangers fans, then no bears would've been on the pitch.

Just a wee question bennett...

If none of "the bears" were on the pitch, how would Hibs fans on the pitch be able to "try to attack" them by going on the pitch?

Aston Villa v Glasgow Rangers 1976 anyone remember that game? Villa players had to run for their lives as the match was abandoned due to Rangers fans rioting.. But I suppose that was the olden days, old club, those were the people then maybe? 😀

You're at it.

Benny always takes his line from the swamp.

An example of the hurt on the go there shows why he posted that shite.

I am reluctant to draw any comparisons to another other group as to do so only downplays their own struggle… but looking at the way that celtc writers, who are then allowed to write in national newspapers, write… to see how they speak of Rangers fans. Well to be blunt it reminds me of how the Jews were spoken about in Nazi Germany.

The Rangers fans that gained access to the pitch were positively seething, the Hibs fans were not.

Good point.

Hibs fans came on to celebrate a win.

What possible reasons did Rangers fans have to come on - other than that they were pissed off at losing a late goal (who wouldn't be) - but then saw a chance to vent some of their frustration by boxing a few opposition fans who were winding them up.

I'd be surprised if there's any footage of Hibs fans actually getting in to the Rangers areas and attacking them.