2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

What is it that makes you believe this is Hibs' best chance?

You've lost to a Hearts team which finished 5th in the SPL and a Ross County team who finished 6th... and you think Rangers will be the easiest game?......

Rangers are better than a team who could finish 5th/6th in the Premiership. No doubt about it. So I disagree this is Hibs' best chance to win a final.

Sorry when did Hearts beat Hibs this season?

Sorry when did Hearts beat Hibs this season?

No one said they did?......

All I'm saying is Hibs lost to very average teams in the past and for that reason I disagree this Hibs' best chance of winning of final in recent times.

Even putting Hearts to one side, this Rangers team have to be considered stronger than Ross County?....

Surely?....

(Edit: Just to be clear, I think it'll be a very close game. But I just don't believe all this "Hibs' best chance" nonsense)

Edited by thepundit

The team isn't about any particular stand out player. Rangers operate as a unit.

But is it really Hibs' best chance of winning a cup final when they've lost to a team who finished 5th in the SPL and a team who finished 6th. I'd say no.

I'd say the gap is about the same considering Rangers easily won the league whereas Hibs finished 3rd and will once again compete in the Championship next season. They're a million miles away from Rangers in that respect.

And you're a Championship side. What's your point?

No one said they did?......

All I'm saying is Hibs lost to very average teams in the past and for that reason I disagree this Hibs' best chance of winning of final in recent times.

Even putting Hearts to one side, this Rangers team have to be considered stronger than Ross County?....

Surely?....

(Edit: Just to be clear, I think it'll be a very close game. But I just don't believe all this "Hibs' best chance" nonsense)

So, because you disagree it must be nonsense?

People are giving their honest opinion about our best chance to win the Scottish Cup in recent times and you're taking it as some kind of dig about Rangers. Stop looking to be offended.

So, because you disagree it must be nonsense?

People are giving their honest opinion about our best chance to win the Scottish Cup in recent times and you're taking it as some kind of dig about Rangers. Stop looking to be offended.

My "honest opinion" is that it's nonsense :)

Are you going to give me the respect and allow me my opinion?.......

I'm not looking to be offended. Apologies for repeating myself but all I said was this is not Hibs' best chance of winning a final. People can disagree with that if they want, and I can respect that. But hey, they are playing Rangers. If you're trying to tell me that Ross County in the most recent cup final was an easier game for example, I'm going to have to disagree.

I like how a Hibs fans opinion has led to a page worth of posts from thepundit trying to force the Hibs fan to change their opinion.

Mental.

My "honest opinion" is that it's nonsense :)

Are you going to give me the respect and allow me my opinion?.......

I'm not looking to be offended. Apologies for repeating myself but all I said was this is not Hibs' best chance of winning a final. People can disagree with that if they want, and I can respect that. But hey, they are playing Rangers. If you're trying to tell me that Ross County in the most recent cup final was an easier game for example, I'm going to have to disagree.

We're talking about Scottish Cups.