When has your team Hibs'd it?

I'd say our biggest hibs up of the last few years was away to Motherwell when we were leading 3-2 with a few minute to go and we managed to lose. :unsure:

We also took the lead in the 87th minute against Hamilton at home and still managed to lose.

We had numerous Hibs'd it moments in the two seasons prior to this one. Can't think of many (any?) this season as we've been generally far more defensively sound.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Losing 4-1 to Dumbarton was very Hibsy of us

Oh Christ I had almost wiped that day from my memory :D.

It ultimately led to the events of Easter Road though so I'm happy with how it all panned out.

I'll just add the Motherwell 2-3 St Mirren game in 2007 under Malpas. Penultimate game of the season, 2 up at halftime and collapsed. Only Dunfermline losing a last minute goal stopped us from being threatened with relegation in the final game.

that was the day the well fans showed their displeasure by throwing their season tickets on the pitch at full time.a pretty meaningless protest as it was the last game of the season.

st mirren hibsing it?the swedish team in europe will be hard to surpass.

We also took the lead in the 87th minute against Hamilton at home and still managed to lose.

We had numerous Hibs'd it moments in the two seasons prior to this one. Can't think of many (any?) this season as we've been generally far more defensively sound.

Forgot about that. Higgy scored an absolute screamer, then Balatoni did what Balatoni does and let Scotland through on goal.

Scottish Cup Quarter Final in 2004 against a ten lower league ainverness Caley. It was one of those occasion where they lowered the prices at Fir Park to encourage a bigger crowd, something that is always ominous for us as we never perform infront of a big crowd at home. ICT scored in the 5th minute when the boy - Wilson perhaps? - lobbed Marshall from about 20 yards out and we spent the rest of the match huffing and puffing and never looked like getting back in it.

Scottish Cup Quarter Final in 2004 against a ten lower league ainverness Caley. It was one of those occasion where they lowered the prices at Fir Park to encourage a bigger crowd, something that is always ominous for us as we never perform infront of a big crowd at home. ICT scored in the 5th minute when the boy - Wilson perhaps? - lobbed Marshall from about 20 yards out and we spent the rest of the match huffing and puffing and never looked like getting back in it.

It was indeed Barry Wilson. You were one of a few top league teams we put out around that sort of time.

3-2 against Celtic in the New Year's game in 2006, after being 2-0 up at half time. Fyssas got sent off (later rescinded) when Balde got a yellow earlier in the game for the exact same foul, and then McManus scored twice in the last few minutes to win it for them.

We were bossing it (again) up at EEP and go 2-0 up.

Red card bang on half time, penalty scored 2-1.

3-2 we lose with the second an own goal and the third a wild deflection.

Hibayrnian

Not a majorly important game but we were 2-0 up against St Johnstone going into injury time in 2007/8 and drew 2-2, Gary Harkins just blootered the ball away from kick off after their first goal thinking time was up, but they had about 30 seconds which was enough to score an equaliser.

Archived