Brechin City v Peterhead

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Brechin but Peterhead are embarrassing and SFA should take action. Downed tools weeks ago and have now lost to the three bottom teams. Not fair on the teams like stenny who are now in the thick of it.. There should be some effort to try and win a game and is hardly sporting or fair on the punters who pay their money to watch players who are not interested.

Well done Brechin but Peterhead are embarrassing and SFA should take action. Downed tools weeks ago and have now lost to the three bottom teams. Not fair on the teams like stenny who are now in the thick of it.. There should be some effort to try and win a game and is hardly sporting or fair on the punters who pay their money to watch players who are not interested.

:lol:

Life's not fair, get over it. We got our job done weeks ago, we were always going to have one eye on the playoffs.

While they're at it they should take Dunfermlines title off them too. Shocking results for them the last 2 games. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Life's not fair, get over it. We got our job done weeks ago, we were always going to have one eye on the playoffs.

Peterhead can forget about the playoffs. It's Ayr's to lose.

Well done Brechin, again, bet Farfar are shitting themselves. If Cowden win against Stenny I'll be at the Brechin / Farfar game cheering on Brechin.

In a way I must confess to having enjoyed this end of season to any of the failed play off attempts of previous years.   I just love it when people write you off and you fight back to give it the GIRUY  !   I know it's far from finished but I must congratulate Darren and the squad for their never say die attitude. These past 6 or 7 weeks have been remarkable. 

Today was just one way traffic for most of the first half which basically knocked the stuffing out of Peterheid.  I honestly can't remember the last time we were 4-1 up at half time.  No failures at all but I must single out Thomo .  Another awesome performance. Just hope he goes with his feelings and signs on for another season. I feel we are about to see the best of him next season. 

As you can see I am just a wee tad happy tonight. 

In a way I must confess to having enjoyed this end of season to any of the failed play off attempts of previous years. I just love it when people write you off and you fight back to give it the GIRUY ! I know it's far from finished but I must congratulate Darren and the squad for their never say die attitude. These past 6 or 7 weeks have been remarkable.

Today was just one way traffic for most of the first half which basically knocked the stuffing out of Peterheid. I honestly can't remember the last time we were 4-1 up at half time. No failures at all but I must single out Thomo . Another awesome performance. Just hope he goes with his feelings and signs on for another season. I feel we are about to see the best of him next season.

As you can see I am just a wee tad happy tonight.

Brief q. Is Spence ready for the step up if he returns to the Pars?

That was fantastic back playing the Brechin way,granted Peterheid weren't at full strength but you've got to beat what's in front of you and we did it in style.Off the bottom now but a hard game away to Stranraer next week,I bet Dodds will change the team though.

That was fantastic back playing the Brechin way,granted Peterheid weren't at full strength but you've got to beat what's in front of you and we did it in style.Off the bottom now but a hard game away to Stranraer next week,I bet Dodds will change the team though.

Why ?  Who do Ross County have next week ? 

Enjoy your trip to Stranraer next week - I bet there's very small crowd. We're at home!

You're not our goalkeeper are you?

😂😂😂 #thebrechinway

Archived