Is your team captain effective?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jesus yellow feet so youve been twittering another goalkeeper is it some kind of obssession you have with goalkeepers i dont get it but there isnt much i get about you anyway why you take happiness out of abusing one of our players on the twitter and bringing it on to here when no one else mentioned it??????????? sad if you ask me but oh well i see that its now jonnys fault that you started an argument then brought it in to the public domane okay then pal whatever you say.....

kevinhaynesson i thought you werent as much of a gobshite as the other two so i didnt mention you because youre capable of actually giving reasonable views after a game on here as i say i have read this for a long time but your post reeks of shite for example my point about those six inch spectacles wasnt even abuse it was just criticism......... learn the god damn difference my friend.......... i jest but as a former ducket regular back in its hey day may i add i must defend it you only need to remember saturday to see what it can produce plenty of noise its just not as often maybe because our players struggle to put form together to give fans something to shout about and whenever they do they are still given that so called criticism by a small section of a small section so its back to square 1.............. even when you are calling for this to stop your friend comes on to say its all jonnys fault he cant help himself

i asked my son set me up this account us.

#KickFoutofFootball

I'd rather have Hoskins than section F

#HendoHaters #worsethancowden

When yer da is why always F

so it's understandable fans who paid their hard earned money (in my case student funding) to travel home and away were getting restless and agitated .

In your case not hard earned then... state handout... not bad having genuine taxpayers paying for your weekend entertainment! Coo coo... 8)

Wait to see if a 'shhhhhh' is sent his way today. We'll all need a hug if it ruins the season.

I sincerely hope a 'shhh' and a Paul cuzza like 'up yeeee' as well gets fired at him as we celebrate a win.

Regarding the 'if it ruins the season' absolute nonsense , it was 'ruined' and we had nothing to play for months ago

well kiddo you must be feeling like a bit of a space rocket this evening fair play to mckenna for producing the goods despite the so called criticism from yellow wheels or should i say well done to jonny since every thing that mckenna does is his responsibllity???????

enjoy your evenings kids :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2

Today represents real progress for the club... last year we finished 8th, this year 7th is the worst case scenario Last year we accumulated 43 Pts, this year we have 46 with two games to play.

If the current ambitious Board continue to ensure such progress  we can look forward to the playoffs in May 2019 and if we fail to gain promotion beforehand, the League title in 2022. 8)

Archived