Scottish Youtubers

lionel hutz

Are there any large-scale Scottish Youtubers?

Calfreezy doesn't count. The one with the most subscribers that I know of is Marleythirteen (who also does some videos on the BBC website) with 87k subs:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_fZLqtcURWcUPeGJATPE5Q

Anybody know of any other ones?

f**k sake, I remember watching Marley when he had about 5k subs and he was absolutely rubbish. 

It is hilarious but i'm also jealous as f**k at the money they are all making. People like Pointless Blog have intelligently exploited younger audiences for cash and made a tonne.

Edited by Central

It is hilarious but i'm also jealous as f**k at the money they are all making. People like Pointless Blog have intelligently exploited younger audiences for cash and made a tonne.

I'd kill to sit and be like Speedyw03. Sitting playing GTA with his mates for a living.  Dick.

I think I have a great idea for a Scottish youtube show/channel.  If anyone wants the idea (and wants to give me some money if it is successful) then please let me know.  You would need a video camera and some friends.

Its not a gaming idea.

I think I have a great idea for a Scottish youtube show/channel.  If anyone wants the idea (and wants to give me some money if it is successful) then please let me know.  You would need a video camera and some friends.

Its not a gaming idea.

youtube doesn't allow nudity btw

• 4 weeks later...

I think I have a great idea for a Scottish youtube show/channel. If anyone wants the idea (and wants to give me some money if it is successful) then please let me know. You would need a video camera and some friends.

Its not a gaming idea.

Go on...

• 4 years later...
On 19/04/2016 at 18:14, Dindeleux said:

Its not a gaming idea.

PayPal transaction alright?

• 8 months later...