Hibsing It...The Rules..(Incorporating Hibs' Hibsiest Hibsings)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah we didn't hibs it!

Mind you, I did read pretty much all the hilarious posts from sisterfister.net on kickback courtesy of our undercover moles.

Hilarious!

Undercover moles :lol: more like sad c***s that need to get their holes.

The Champions League Final 2014 was another example of Hibsing it. Atletico had just won the league and had a once in a lifetime opportunity to beat their rivals, whom they had lived in the shadow of for years, in the biggest game in club football. 

Leading 1-0 and defending valiantly until 93 minutes, then they concede from a set-piece to send the game into extra-time. Three more goals conceded and their manager sent to the stands in half and hour, Hibs'd it.

i wouldnt class this as hibsing it purely because atletico were still 2nd favourites really and werent arrogant as f**k pre match

to hibs it up, you need to be cocky as f**k then get it slammed right back in your coupon imo, pretty much like rangers season last season etc

Wait a minute! If Hibs go up via the playoffs then surely everyone slagging them off for Hibsing it before they have Hibsed it has actually 'Hibsed it'...is that right?  :angel

Wait a minute! If Hibs go up via the playoffs then surely everyone slagging them off for Hibsing it before they have Hibsed it has actually 'Hibsed it'...is that right?  :angel

Your point collapsed when you suggested that hibs might go up in the play offs

Yeah and if they win the Scottish Cup I really hibsed it with my username! :o

Yeah we didn't hibs it!

Mind you, I did read pretty much all the hilarious posts from sisterfister.net on kickback courtesy of our undercover moles.

Hilarious!

"Sisterfister.net" "kickback" "our undercover moles":lol:

Would it be safe to assume you wear Hearts jammies and drink out of a 5-1 mug?

Yeah and if they win the Scottish Cup I really hibsed it with my username! :o

Away back to being a kickback mole :lol: making Sad names over Hibs.net and being a hearts fan with a name on here obsessed with us. Hopefully the Hibs forum will be open for you soon enough m8.

"Sisterfister.net" "kickback" "our undercover moles":lol:

Would it be safe to assume you wear Hearts jammies and drink out of a 5-1 mug?

Whilst sitting on the laptop counting the seats left for the next match and thanking kickback :lol:

He should get a budgie called Anne too.

Drawing 4-4 with a shite Dundee side from 4-1 up with half an hour left. I think that was in 2004.

However, they can't top the relegation season.

- Have a "relegation party" for the Derby against Hearts. Which they lose, dragging them right into the bottom 6 dogfight

- Lose five of their last six games, including another defeat to Hearts to finish second-bottom.

- It's cool though, a 2-0 win at Hamilton seems to have allayed any fears.

- Oops, 2-0 down after 90 minutes in the home leg, Tony Andreu scoring in the 93rd minute

- Proceed to lose on penalties, the defining kick being missed by a former Hearts trainee.

Seriously, is there not some part of the average Hibs fan that doesn't just wish Wallace Mercer had been successful in taking you over? 

Archived