Inverness Caley Summer transfer thread.

No he isn't, he got released!!!!

Maybe he went back again??. :lol:

You don't believe everything they say in The Sun do you? But if true, I'd be surprised if we could compete for his signature if other teams show interest.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sun is reporting we are looking at Kallum Higginbotham.

I think he's a good player but also a bit over-rated, if that makes sense. What's positive is that we are looking at guys like Ojamaa and Higginbotham, attacking, fast, direct players. Just what we missed last season and have lost by not signing Storey.

No thanks, good player when he feels like it but has the tendency to vanish during games. Why did Killie, the team that ended up in the play off place let him go?.

Richie's choice, or was Rice's 2 year contract a factor?

Bit of both probably.  I'd imagine Richie was probably promised the Rice pay off money as part of his budget so went with him instead of bringing in his own man.

Infinite years til Aberdeen win a non-diddy trophy.

Hope we sign Ojamaa but Higginbotham is awful and seems like a total arsehole to boot. We should be doing a Leicester and only signing sound c***s.

Higgy is a play outstanding 1 game in 10 type of player, which is annoying because he has a lot of ability, but most of the time he can't be arsed and spends most of the game blaming his team mates for his mistakes.

Killie have let him go and most Jags fans wouldn't take him back at Firhill, prob sums it up best.

Higgy is a play outstanding 1 game in 10 type of player, which is annoying because he has a lot of ability, but most of the time he can't be arsed and spends most of the game blaming his team mates for his mistakes. Killie have let him go and most Jags fans wouldn't take him back at Firhill, prob sums it up best.

He's one of those players that if you see him play twice a season you get a different impression than if you see him every week.  I used to be a big fan, but I recall him getting sent off at least once against County in situations when he clearly couldn't be arsed playing in a losing  side.  He just said "f**k it" and took the guy - probably Gardyne - out.  I think the latter of those red cards was about the time that he lost the Partick fans completely.

Higgy is a play outstanding 1 game in 10 type of player, which is annoying because he has a lot of ability, but most of the time he can't be arsed and spends most of the game blaming his team mates for his mistakes. Killie have let him go and most Jags fans wouldn't take him back at Firhill, prob sums it up best.

We can't really afford to carry passengers with the small squad we have, this was a factor last season in the downfall of Yogi. No disrespect to Kilmarnock or Partick Thistle but we would be expected and expect to be a better team than those two, the bar has been raised over the last few years.

Looked up your new signing Jake Mulraney on google.  He's got a lovely smile, but I can't seem to find much about him. A winger.  Would be surprised if you signed both him and Higginbotham.

Jake Mulraney reminds me of Jonny Hayes, says Richie Foran
STV
10 hours ago

Foran says fans have nothing to worry about with him in charge.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle manager Richie Foran says new signing Jake Mulraney can become a fans' favourite at the club.

ICT signed the 20-year-old winger on a two-year deal and Foran says the player reminds him of former Inverness star Jonny Hayes.

The manager added that the pace Mulraney can bring to the team will fill an absence he had already identified.

"He's a winger, he's full of pace," Foran told STV. "He really reminds me of Johnny Hayes.

" He's an Irish lad who was at QPR and I'm really excited about him. We lost a bit of pace through Miles Storey leaving so Jake can bring that back in.

"He's an out and out winger, he's full of tricks and I think he can become a fan's favourite."

Foran, who was appointed as John Hughes' successor as manager last month, also said that he was confident he would succeed in his first job and that there were no concerns over his inexperience.

"I've worked under two great managers at this club in Terry Butcher and John Hughes so I've learned an immense amount," he said. "I've got a lot of knowledge from those two and obviously I've kept on Brian Rice too as assistant, which is a big plus for us.

"So I've got the knowledge, I believe I'm the right man for the job and I was born to lead and born for a job like this.

"All I'll say is 'don't worry'. The players will be playing with passion, they'll be playing for that jersey, I can guarantee that."

Archived