Ex's being crazy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the light in the night as I passed by her window. I saw the flickering shadows of love on her blind. She was my woman. As she deceived me, I watched and went out of my mind.

At break of day when that man drove away, I was waiting. I crossed the street to her house and she opened the door. She stood there laughing. I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more.

Maybe I'm the mental ex?

I split up with my ex about 2 years ago and I still get the occasional hassle. She has probably about £800-£1000 (original value) of CD's and DVD's of mine and refuses to give them back. I'm moving to Canada in the summer to be with my current partner who is pregnant and I have given up on her ever returning them.

She moved down to England with me about 4 years ago, well she actually followed me down about 4 months after I left and at the time I was secretly hoping she would lose her nerve. Anyway she didn't and we moved in together. Same as the poster above this is when it really started to deteriorate. She was always a bit paranoid and possessive but it really went to new levels when we lived together. She would call up threatening to hurt herself if I left her alone in the house for a few hours. She would call my work to check if I was there then when the call came through on my extension she'd have hung up. I finally cracked and stayed out all night after about a year of this, had a one night stand and returned the next day with the intention to tell her it was over and I didn't love her anymore. I was worried how she would react and concerned she would hurt herself. When I walked in she attacked me with a tablet when I was half in the door then collapsed into my arms begging my forgiveness. I then walked into the living room to find w****r had been keyed in to the soundboard of my guitar and she had ripped up a picture of my Mum who had died a few years previously.

I left the house again to regain my composure, came back a few hours later and packed a bag and fucked off.

Gotta love a "my ex is a psycho. I finished with her, kept pumping her for a bit until she started getting weird and thinking we were getting back together. Psycho!" post.

I wonder where on earth these women get such crazy ideas from! lol :rolleyes:

Gotta love a "my ex is a psycho. I finished with her, kept pumping her for a bit until she started getting weird and thinking we were getting back together. Psycho!" post.

I wonder where on earth these women get such crazy ideas from! lol :rolleyes:

^^^^ Once a crazy ex type post IMO

Had one ex, who for most of our 4 year relationship was relatively sound. Turns out she was a pathological liar and I hadn't realised.

After we split up I moved out the flat we had and went back to my dads house. Ended up looking for another job as I had moved from Greenock, where I stayed with her, back to Clydebank, and the traveling back and forward for what was a barely minimum wage job just wasn't worth it. About 2 months after I'd started in the new job, she also got a job in the same place, in the same department. Not long after that I applied for and took another job. A few months after starting the new gig, she also moved to a job there, though this time she was doing something different to me. I ignored her for the most part though somehow everyone working there knew she was my ex.

About a year after we had split up, she phoned me in tears telling me she was pregnant and it was mines. I started laughing because it had been at least 10 months since we last slept with each other. She went mental and started making all sorts of threats. Not long after, I bumped into her cousin and he threatened to have me done in if I didn't stop hassling his wee cousin.

At one point, she found out I was seeing someone else, and found out the girls first name through a mutual friend. It was a fairly common name. She went through my Bebo account and contacted 3 girls I knew who had the same first name, giving them abuse and telling them I was a c**t and they should stay away from me. None of them were the girl I was seeing.

Just before I moved to Switzerland she contacted me via Facebook and was very apologetic, saying she knew she'd been wrong, that she had been very messed up after we split, her grandad had died at the same time etc etc etc and had since had professional help. Out of politeness I replied saying I was glad she was getting her life together and moving on. She replied asking if I thought there was a chance we might be able to make it work. This was around 6/7 years after splitting up with her and easily 5 years since I had last had any kind of contact with her. I didn't reply.

ETA: When she contacted me via Facebook I had a nosey through her profile. She was married with 2 kids. And asking me if I thought we might be able to make a go of things...

I dipped a lassie I'd went out with when we were at school quite some years later, she'd since had two kids and her fanny was decimated.

Would have been as well opening the window and shagging the night, it was like punching smoke.

One of my old flat mates had a pretty freaky ex in a similar style to jupe.

Not long after I moved into a flat with my pal and another lad we played football with he decided that, having been with this lass for a year or so on and off, he didn't really feel the same way about her and whilst she was whipping out the 'I love you' chat every few minutes he just wasn't in the same place and decided to end things instead of leading her on.

He had gone out for dinner with his lass and then off to the cinema and when they were walking back to the car he decided he had to go for it. She was, understandably, quite upset about it but started to get really paranoid demanding to know if there was someone else and wouldn't believe him when he said there wasn't he just didn't feel the same about her and felt it wasn't fair to pretend that he did to try and keep the relationship going. She got more and more hysterical and threatened to drive her car off the top of the Union Square car park if he didn't tell her the truth. After well over an hour of arguing about it he eventually decided that there was nothing else that could be said and headed for home deciding, wisely, not to ask for a lift :lol:

Over the next few weeks he got loads of messages and phone calls asking for a chat and whether he could meet up with her. My pal was resolute and said that he wouldn't meet with her until she accepted that they were just going to be friends and he wasn't going to change his mind. She also took to posting loads of targeted messages on Facebook and Instagram showing off things that were special to her from their time together hoping to perhaps win him back. There was loads of stuff like "Looooove this jumper that I got a few months back. Just made for snuggles on the couch #GoodTimes". She would also turn up in the same pubs and clubs as us when someone checked in there on Facebook.

The peak of this phase came when my flat mate headed to bed one night and was still getting lots of "Hey how are you?" and "What are you up to?" messages from his ex. He was by this stage ignoring most of them but this one evening he received one asking how he was getting onto which he replied "Not much just gone to bed." She then responded with "No you're not I can see you've got your bedroom light on."  :ph34r: Wisely he just ignored it, turned his light off and went to sleep.

About three months later we were at a party (actually one of the posters on here dave258 who was leaving Aberdeen for pastures new) and my pal got chatting to a nice girl who worked at a coffee shop in town. They hit it off and agreed to meet up again at a later date. This lassie added my pal on Facebook and the following morning, after he had accepted the friend request, he had a message from his ex that just said "She's not very pretty is she?" It transpired that his ex had been monitoring his Facebook and was checking out the profiles of people he had become friends after the 'event' (the leaving party which showed up on his timeline as him having attended it) since they had split up and had added this other girl as a friend on Facebook and was asking her if she was going out with my pal. Needless to say my flat mate wasn't overly impressed with this behaviour and told her where to go and there was no chance of him wanting to see her as friends.

Over time the number of messages eventually died down and were replaced with posts on Facebook of how she was #LovingLife and doing all sorts of 'crazy' things (normally having a coffee in Starbucks) accompanied by #SingleLifeIsBest and #WhoNeedsAMan before she eventually started seeing someone else and then went on about how he was the best thing to ever happen to her. I think my pal was quite happy to be honest as she left him alone after that but it was quality entertainment for us for around six months.

My ex was, and is still possibly crazy.

After about 9 months she started phoning me when I wasn't with her demanding I show up at hers immediately or she was coming to get me. Once phoning me when I was in Glasgow at the football demanding I come back to hers as she was bored and needed something to do.

She then quit her job roughly around the time I was made redundant citing we could spend more time together. This made me speed up with job hunting. I wanted rid of her, but anytime I tried too she would scream bloody murder so I kept going back to her.

Even her mum was telling me to leave before it got worse. Eventually I done it, probably not in the best way though. She'd asked me to go pick up some stuff from the shop for her, I grabbed the wrong cheese (no really) and lost if with me. I grabbed my jacket and walked out. Had to rearrange with her mum to come down for all my stuff that night and finish it.

I went a year without hearing anything then started sporadically hearing from her, and when I got with my current girlfriend she started messaging asking if we were okay, if I wanted to be with the new person and not her.

She is now blocked on Facebook, not decided if I should sleep with a cricket bat under my bed yet though.

Not so much an ex, but a girl I slept with changed her fb profile pic to me and her after we shagged. She wasnt fit, bit filthy (said i could take her up the arse if i had lube but i didnt), nothing more than a one night stand and I didn't want to see her again. When we were about to do the deed she pulled off a WIG to reveal her ragged real hair which was being covered up due to a hair dye disaster. Imagine my face though as I was lying in bed ready and she removes her "hair." I thought she was going to be bald as an egg.

Then I met a another girl (who is my current girlfriend of 2 years) and the other girl still had her profile pic as me and her. So that was pretty uncomfortable. I didn't want my new bird seeing this picture and asking me why I'm pictured with this mentalist.

Lube? Everyone has lube, it's called saliva.

I split up with my ex about 2 years ago and I still get the occasional hassle. She has probably about £800-£1000 (original value) of CD's and DVD's of mine and refuses to give them back. I'm moving to Canada in the summer to be with my current partner who is pregnant and I have given up on her ever returning them.

She moved down to England with me about 4 years ago, well she actually followed me down about 4 months after I left and at the time I was secretly hoping she would lose her nerve. Anyway she didn't and we moved in together. Same as the poster above this is when it really started to deteriorate. She was always a bit paranoid and possessive but it really went to new levels when we lived together. She would call up threatening to hurt herself if I left her alone in the house for a few hours. She would call my work to check if I was there then when the call came through on my extension she'd have hung up. I finally cracked and stayed out all night after about a year of this, had a one night stand and returned the next day with the intention to tell her it was over and I didn't love her anymore. I was worried how she would react and concerned she would hurt herself. When I walked in she attacked me with a tablet when I was half in the door then collapsed into my arms begging my forgiveness. I then walked into the living room to find w****r had been keyed in to the soundboard of my guitar and she had ripped up a picture of my Mum who had died a few years previously.

I left the house again to regain my composure, came back a few hours later and packed a bag and fucked off.

You could have saved yourself all that shit by growing a pair and telling her you didn't want to be with her when you moved to England. No, you let her fall deeper, leave her roots, her family and friends in the hope a dream of spending her life with you.

You obviously didn't want her and she would have picked up on it. Imagine, a strange town, lonely and your rock, whom you gave up everything for, is treating you strangley. Then, you find out he banged another bird. Of course you will lose it a bit.

Not very nice are you?

You could have saved yourself all that shit by growing a pair and telling her you didn't want to be with her when you moved to England. No, you let her fall deeper, leave her roots, her family and friends in the hope a dream of spending her life with you.

You obviously didn't want her and she would have picked up on it. Imagine, a strange town, lonely and your rock, whom you gave up everything for, is treating you strangley. Then, you find out he banged another bird. Of course you will lose it a bit.

Not very nice are you?

Jeremy-Kyle.jpg

Not very nice are you?

So did you move back up the road after he dumped you then?

One of my old flat mates had a pretty freaky ex in a similar style to jupe.

Not long after I moved into a flat with my pal and another lad we played football with he decided that, having been with this lass for a year or so on and off, he didn't really feel the same way about her and whilst she was whipping out the 'I love you' chat every few minutes he just wasn't in the same place and decided to end things instead of leading her on.

He had gone out for dinner with his lass and then off to the cinema and when they were walking back to the car he decided he had to go for it. She was, understandably, quite upset about it but started to get really paranoid demanding to know if there was someone else and wouldn't believe him when he said there wasn't he just didn't feel the same about her and felt it wasn't fair to pretend that he did to try and keep the relationship going. She got more and more hysterical and threatened to drive her car off the top of the Union Square car park if he didn't tell her the truth. After well over an hour of arguing about it he eventually decided that there was nothing else that could be said and headed for home deciding, wisely, not to ask for a lift :lol:

Over the next few weeks he got loads of messages and phone calls asking for a chat and whether he could meet up with her. My pal was resolute and said that he wouldn't meet with her until she accepted that they were just going to be friends and he wasn't going to change his mind. She also took to posting loads of targeted messages on Facebook and Instagram showing off things that were special to her from their time together hoping to perhaps win him back. There was loads of stuff like "Looooove this jumper that I got a few months back. Just made for snuggles on the couch #GoodTimes". She would also turn up in the same pubs and clubs as us when someone checked in there on Facebook.

The peak of this phase came when my flat mate headed to bed one night and was still getting lots of "Hey how are you?" and "What are you up to?" messages from his ex. He was by this stage ignoring most of them but this one evening he received one asking how he was getting onto which he replied "Not much just gone to bed." She then responded with "No you're not I can see you've got your bedroom light on." :ph34r: Wisely he just ignored it, turned his light off and went to sleep.

About three months later we were at a party (actually one of the posters on here dave258 who was leaving Aberdeen for pastures new) and my pal got chatting to a nice girl who worked at a coffee shop in town. They hit it off and agreed to meet up again at a later date. This lassie added my pal on Facebook and the following morning, after he had accepted the friend request, he had a message from his ex that just said "She's not very pretty is she?" It transpired that his ex had been monitoring his Facebook and was checking out the profiles of people he had become friends after the 'event' (the leaving party which showed up on his timeline as him having attended it) since they had split up and had added this other girl as a friend on Facebook and was asking her if she was going out with my pal. Needless to say my flat mate wasn't overly impressed with this behaviour and told her where to go and there was no chance of him wanting to see her as friends.

Over time the number of messages eventually died down and were replaced with posts on Facebook of how she was #LovingLife and doing all sorts of 'crazy' things (normally having a coffee in Starbucks) accompanied by #SingleLifeIsBest and #WhoNeedsAMan before she eventually started seeing someone else and then went on about how he was the best thing to ever happen to her. I think my pal was quite happy to be honest as she left him alone after that but it was quality entertainment for us for around six months.

By far the worst thing about this story is that a group of fully grown men check themselves into pubs and clubs on Facebook.

Archived