Ex's being crazy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we've all had the crazy ex (or two). Currently I'm just out of a relationship. It ended on Friday and my ex STILL has her Facebook profile pic as one if her and I. What is she playing at? Trying to mess with my head? Or still has feelings for me?

Why would you look at your ex's Facebook profile?

My wee lad's mum is the thigh slashing pepperami monster. She seems like a slightly diluted version Deefiant's ex. I saw a picture years ago of Lilly Allen wearing a wee sailor type outfit. She had a cracking figure in it which I said out loud. She then went in the huff, any time she came on the radio she would change it or turn it off.

My wee lad's mum is the thigh slashing pepperami monster. She seems like a slightly diluted version Deefiant's ex. I saw a picture years ago of Lilly Allen wearing a wee sailor type outfit. She had a cracking figure in it which I said out loud. She then went in the huff, any time she came on the radio she would change it or turn it off.

Are you sure it wasn't you stalking Lilly Allen that she had an issue with, rather than the odd throw away comment or her music?

Not an ex but I went out with this crazy bird for dinner once.

She loved cats so much she put the remainder of her unfinished meal in a napkin so she could feed the feral cats near her house.

Unsurprisingly it didn't work out. She was a shite shag.

Is there such a thing as a rubbish bj?

Are some not just better than others?

I pulled a bird in fatties in Dundee. She was from Glenrothes I think so her and her pals had booked a hotel room so they could go out in Dundee. We were both smashed and she spent the whole taxi ride to the hotel telling me how she loved sucking cock and was going to give me the blow job of my life.

Not only was it shite overall (I never even shot my muck) when I withdrew to give her a right seeing to she managed to catch me with her teeth and take a chunk out of my banjo string - thankfully not right through it but a noticeable dent in the old chap remains to this day.

Blood spurting everywhere. I managed to stop the bleeding and to my credit managed to pump her a wee while afterwards but she got a fake number from me and that was that.

Not an ex but I went out with this crazy bird for dinner once.

She loved cats so much she put the remainder of her unfinished meal in a napkin so she could feed the feral cats near her house.

Unsurprisingly it didn't work out. She was a shite shag.

I can beat that.

I went out for a drink with a girl who had a snotter hanging from her nose for ages. I had the image of me eating it :lol:

Is there such a thing as a rubbish bj?

Are some not just better than others?

Having to constantly tell them to stop hitting your helmet with their teeth constitutes a bad blow job.

• 2 weeks later...

Not me, but my sister has had this problem. Way back in the early 90s she started seeing this barman. She was six foot and he was five-five, and an utter tool. She has later admitted that she started going out with him just to annoy my parents. It worked. He just had a way about him that could produce the seethe in an instant. 

Back in those days, my sister would insist that any new boyfriend take both her and me to the cinema. Kind of an acid test to see how this person handles kids, I suppose. Me being the cheeky wee boy would say things like "her last boyfriend bought me a bigger ice cream". Anyway, with this guy I flat out refused to go. 

Creepy - the word my mum used. And she never says anything bad about anybody. 

Anyway, after going out for about 3 weeks he dropped the line "If you ever leave me, I'll kill myself" on to my sister. My sister, though, is not one who takes kindly to such threats. I don't think he was expecting the reply "Just don't make a mess, shortarse" before leaving straight away. My sister came home, told my folks it was over and what he had said. Then he phoned to say he was heading to Gartmorn Dam to kill himself. Again, he got my sister who said "Fine" and hung up on him. 

Mum and dad, though, got worried and headed out to Gartmorn and spent about an hour looking for a body, with a bloated face and 80s mullet, swinging from a rope in the breeze. He wasn't there. Last I heard he was married to some other woman, but that was 25 years ago now. 

Archived