Ex's being crazy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe her first, second or third thoughts wasn't to change her profile picture?

When I first came to Dundee for uni I split up with my girlfriend. She randomly arrived at the union two months later, by herself, from Aberdeen, to tell me she still loved me.

She has since announced she's a lesbian.

Maybe her first, second or third thoughts wasn't to change her profile picture?

When I first came to Dundee for uni I split up with my girlfriend. She randomly arrived at the union two months later, by herself, from Aberdeen, to tell me she still loved me.

She has since announced she's a lesbian.

You'd think it would be a first thought seeing as she is on Facebook all the time, why would she want to be reminded of us?!

That's quite a sweet story about your ex turning up to see you. You must have destroyed the poor lassies faith in men ;)

Well we've all had the crazy ex (or two). Currently I'm just out of a relationship. It ended on Friday and my ex STILL has her Facebook profile pic as one if her and I. What is she playing at? Trying to mess with my head? Or still has feelings for me?

Fucking hell, it's only Tuesday. Hardly qualifies as a 'crazy ex'.

My ex was a complete psycho, but was tremendous looking so I put up with it for a while. I eventually finished with her at the beginning of summer a few years back, while I was in the process of having a house built.  I was riding her on and off for a few months after that but then cut all ties towards the end of the summer as she was getting a bit weird.  I eventually got moved into my house in January the following year when it was complete.  About a month or two later which was a good 6/7 months after we'd split up, the doorbell rang about 2am one night, confused and half asleep I went down to answer it. There was the ex, half cut standing on my doorstep. She demanded I let her in, at which point I told her to f**k off.  She stormed past me straight into the house that she'd never set foot in before, as it wasn't even built when we split up, and proceeded to scream the house down demanding to know what slag I had in there with me checking every room as she went.

While this was going on, the taxi that had dropped her off started beeping the horn, so I went over and it turned out she had no money to pay and that I owed him the fare.  I told the guy I'd give him £20 if he took her away with him, but she refused to get in the car so the taxi left.  I told her there was no way she was staying as I couldn't be doing with the hassle, so I phoned her another taxi while she sat on my couch drinking the remains of a bottle of wine I'd opened earlier in the evening and I went back to bed.  

A couple of minutes later, my bedroom door opened, light went on and there was standing in the buff.  She literally pounced on me, so stupidly and half cut I ended up riding her.  BIG MISTAKE.  Straight after it she started talking about us getting back together and her moving in...... I quickly explained that it was a mistake and we're both slightly drunk.  She spent the next 4 hours locked in my en-suite screaming that she hated me and hoped I'd die.  I eventually fell asleep when the screaming stopped, woke up the next morning to find her in bed beside me.  She woke up slightly embarrassed, apologised for her behaviour and I gave her a lift home. 

I never heard from her again after that, apart from one night I seen her out where her dad tried to punch me.

You'd think it would be a first thought seeing as she is on Facebook all the time, why would she want to be reminded of us?!

That's quite a sweet story about your ex turning up to see you. You must have destroyed the poor lassies faith in men ;)

In that case she is a probably a total psycho.

It is beautiful, thanks. And you are completely correct, she came out about six months after that!

In that case she is a probably a total psycho.

It is beautiful, thanks. And you are completely correct, she came out about six months after that!

She's a divorcee so it may say it all about her psycho ways!

She must have really loved you. No other man could compare to you so she went on to women ;)

Archived