Stenny vs Ayr

Much more meaningful game for Stenny than for us. Two defeats on the bounce means that we are facing the possibility of going into a play-off semi final against a team we have yet to beat this season on the back of some pretty crap performances. Doubt this Saturday will be anything exciting from an Ayr point of view but hopefully we are back to full squad strength.

Fleming

Devlin

Graham

Murphy

Donald

Forrest

Docherty

McCrorie

McGuffie (might be a first team player next season)

Preston

Moore

Will be a boring 1-1 draw with Moore opening the scoring.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's another must-win game for Stenhousemuir this weekend. Take the three points and we could avoid automatic relegation altogether; lose and it could be bottom of the table for the first time this season.

We haven't had much luck against Ayr United but I fancy us to take something from a side who appear to be down in the dumps at the moment. They're probably going to finish the season in third (which is probably a bit of a disappointment given some of the wilder proclamations back in July) and don't seem to have as much to play for as ourselves but looking through "somersat_lad00"'s team selection, there's still a lot of quality there - they have a rugged defence, good passers of the ball in midfield and two nifty strikers. We're pretty haphazard in every department.

I don't know who's available and who's missing for Stenhousemuir but I have the feeling it'll be a score draw. Like the OP, I'll plum for 1-1.

Will be looking for some decent odds on Stenny. Don't really think there is much chance of us finishing second so we should be ensuring people are fully fit for the playoffs.

Would play most of our starting side this weekend and then rest them next weekend. Give Mcguffie a chance for this one, and wouldn't risk Adams etc on plastic. Get Gilmour and Boyle some game time hopefully.

Also get Moore and Preston up front, we were a far better side with the two of them up front, when did they even last play together? Preston needs to rediscover his form and confidence for the play offs.

It's another must-win game for Stenhousemuir this weekend. Take the three points and we could avoid automatic relegation altogether; lose and it could be bottom of the table for the first time this season.

You are four points clear of Brechin?

Will be looking for some decent odds on Stenny. Don't really think there is much chance of us finishing second so we should be ensuring people are fully fit for the playoffs.

Would play most of our starting side this weekend and then rest them next weekend. Give Mcguffie a chance for this one, and wouldn't risk Adams etc on plastic. Get Gilmour and Boyle some game time hopefully.

Also get Moore and Preston up front, we were a far better side with the two of them up front, when did they even last play together? Preston needs to rediscover his form and confidence for the play offs.

Moore and Preston should destroy Stenny's defence. It's worse than Ayr's.

Moore and Preston should destroy Stenny's defence. It's worse than Ayr's.

To be fair, bar Dunfermline, Peterhead and Albion Rovers every side in this division has a worse defence than Ayr.

But yeah, our defence isn't the best.

Is it a fiver for every c**t?

Nothing as usual from us on social media just the usual shite about the community.

Seems to be. The lads at Ayr United have RTd the Warriors in the Community's tweet but, once again, not good enough from the main account. If I was in charge, I'd be tweeting about it all week and trying to get as many people along as possible Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seems to be. The lads at Ayr United have RTd the Warriors in the Community's tweet but, once again, not good enough from the main account. If I was in charge, I'd be tweeting about it all week and trying to get as many people along as possible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's not the attitude now is it.

Take to the streets of Larbert with one of those sandwich boards on and a megaphone telling the masses.

The best line up this year was the one that led the division after comprehensive home wins against Stenny, Cowden and Airdrie. With injuries and diabolical pitch and weather conditions that line up hasnt been used since, but now theres no excuse, team is injury free and weather is fairish, but will the management have the guts to stop simply accomodating Stevo

See from the AP that Murphy and Trouten are a booking away from missing a game, assuming they will be getting a stupid booking in this one!

Last chance before missing a playoff game.

Archived