Albion Rovers v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep - that was a shocker of a game. The Rovers did the usual job making chances but took none of them. The dog did a better job at putting off Cowden's competent back four than any Rovers player all game - it created an (unconverted) sitter.

Cowden could have nicked it at the end, so perhaps after a poor performance we should be glad even still to be in with a shout of top 4. I said after the Dunfermline defeat that I thought we'd need 10 points from 12; we're still on for that. Stranraer have certainly given themselves a massive cushion and a superior goal difference with an excellent win today, but who knows? We took 1 point from Brechin and Cowden in this final quarter; maybe they will too.

I thought the dog was going to take a bite at the Rovers number 9 when it ran towards him first time it came on.

Poor target. There's less meat on that boy than in its dinner bowl.

Woeful game mission accomplished for Rovers and another point towards safety for Cowdenbeath .

Highlight was defo the wee dug who almost bundled the ball over the line with his first touch although that would have been a bit ruff on Cowden.

Why did the ref paws the game after that?

I'll get ma coat!

Woeful game mission accomplished for Rovers and another point towards safety for Cowdenbeath .

Highlight was defo the wee dug who almost bundled the ball over the line with his first touch although that would have been a bit ruff on Cowden.

Why did the ref paws the game after that?

I'll get ma coat!

Even if the ball had gone in Rovers would never have held onto the lead.

Get ma coat while you're there.

I confess not to being a dog lover, but wasn't that creature a wee bit scary looking? Kudos to the Rovers official who managed to get rid of it!

Think it was a wee staffie. They get a bad press because of their more publicised bull terrier cousins. Mostly they're sound.

He only wanted a shot of the ball. When Adam hoofed it out in the direction of the main road and the dog went bounding after it I was in tears.

Used to be a boy brought his dog to CP but he kept it on a lead. Have to admit not seen him in a while though.

ETA have seen a woman with a jack russell at a few games this season.

I confess not to being a dog lover, but wasn't that creature a wee bit scary looking? Kudos to the Rovers official who managed to get rid of it!

Kudos indeed to that man who used a spare fitba to lure the wee rascal down the tunnel.

Now if only we could train Andy Barrowman to chase after a ball ....

Archived