Albion Rovers v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on his last game he was almost invisible so won't be a massive blow

I think Callaghan has done well this season. Offers some balance on the left and works hard. Will Miller come in and play there or will Mo push forward and Kenny come in at left back?

I think Gibbons is suspended so goal machine Chris Kane may start.

I think Callaghan has done well this season. Offers some balance on the left and works hard. Will Miller come in and play there or will Mo push forward and Kenny come in at left back?

I think Gibbons is suspended so goal machine Chris Kane may start.

Callaghan has certainly improved as a player this season and I always said if he didn't this season then it was perhaps time for him to move on.

I suppose he has been given more opportunity under Nish.

Shame about Liam. One of the few players in the team comfortable with the ball on the deck.

Strangely not confident for today. No idea why!

Probably feel like that because getting a win this season has been difficult but we now seem to have built up good momentum

Massive game next week and although today was eye bleeding stuff it could well prove an important point.

Next week is simple win and we are guaranteed League One football next season.Hopefully we can climb the table a bit further for financial reasons but not sure what you get for each position these days.

Don't care how we win next week as long as we win.

I hope there is a decent crowd next week to help the cause

Game wasn't great but pitch looked very difficult to play on.

Defences on top. That's only 2 goals conceded in last 5 games with Sives in the team.

Well played Declan Mcdaid today after his early substitution last week.

Adam never looked troubled. A couple of routine saves. Rovers keeper had one good save which was the only time we bothered him.

Players couldn't keep their footing which made for an awful game.

Highlight was the dog on the pitch twice. Looked the most dangerous player out there :lol:

The Cowden guys have said all there is to say about the football. This being an important game for both teams chasing the play-offs, we decided to bring two pre-school grand- children to an exciting Cliftonhill thriller. First disappointment, with the children in their yellow and red scarves, was the Rovers playing in that black strip. The dog was the only talking point on the way home.

Archived