Sports biggest bottlers.

ebbes20silkcut

Lee Westwood Arse collapsed again last night when he realised he had a great chance !

Sergio Garcia blew 2 opens 😳

Newcastle United bottled a title mid 90s

Was going to put in Luke Donald but he isn't near the business end enough to bottle it

Andy Murray...Close thread

Delete your account at once.  He's Scotland's greatest ever sportsperson.  

Lee Westwood

Colin Montgomery

Tim Henman

Hibernian Football Club

Jimmy White losing to Hendry that year sticks with me , always liked White and like 95% of the country wanted to see him do it, but utter bottle job.

I suppose you have to give Hendry the praise for coming back at him the way he did.

have to give a mention to Liverpool for a couple of years ago as well, a draw at home to a Chelsea side that played for a draw and thanks to SlippyG the fucked it, and don't forget the collapse against Palace, hilarity all round :thumsup2

yep the two finals white shouldve won,

92 and 94.

92 he was 14-8 up in the afternoon session of the monday, when he lost the final two frames to close 14-10 ahead , those two frames cost him the title, hendry went on to rattle off 8 without reply, for me that was the whirlwind best chance he was superb that year he had hit a 147 in the early rounds .

94, was different, it went to a deciding frame, and white missed a black off the spot , 

westwood , for me doesnt have a winners mentality, doesnt seem too bothered if he lets a major pass him, by , you can see bu his body language he doesnt have the desire.

Surprised no mention of Jean Van De Velde, had a 3 shot lead going into the final hole of the open in 99`, needed a double bogey to win and took a triple bogey and lost the playoff to Paul Lawrie.

Thats like being 3 -0 up in injury time and losing 4-3, even Hibs have not managed that.

Also staying golf related Bernhard Langers missed put to retain the Ryder Cup for Europe in 91 was a classic bottle job.

Archived