uppers v wigton

I was at the uppers v Wigton game yesterday at dumfries and I must say both teams are very very poor.

I was really Suprised at how bad Wigton were they created no chances at all apart from the 2 goals which were 25 yard screamers which on another day would've missed. As for uppers I fear for them next week against the mighty mids cause they are terrible from front to back! Mon the mids!!

I was at the uppers v Wigton game yesterday at dumfries and I must say both teams are very very poor.

I was really Suprised at how bad Wigton were they created no chances at all apart from the 2 goals which were 25 yard screamers which on another day would've missed. As for uppers I fear for them next week against the mighty mids cause they are terrible from front to back! Mon the mids!!

Well its spelt Wigtown... They created a fair few more chances that your giving them credit for but it was in no way one of their best performances but thats what happens when you have to field a makeshift team with a winger and full-back at centre half!! Uppers seemed to be slightly more hungry for it though... Wigtown have to be disappointed not to have come away with something but slack play (especially for the final goal) lost the game... Referee lost control of the game but he was inconsistent for both teams and whoever shouted loudest seemed to win... A largely unimpressive performance from him (missed several things that should've resulted in cards whilst handing out cards when he didn't need to)...

All in all a decent game to watch but definitely a feisty tie!! Well done to Uppers on the win...

Well its spelt Wigtown... They created a fair few more chances that your giving them credit for but it was in no way one of their best performances but thats what happens when you have to field a makeshift team with a winger and full-back at centre half!! Uppers seemed to be slightly more hungry for it though... Wigtown have to be disappointed not to have come away with something but slack play (especially for the final goal) lost the game... Referee lost control of the game but he was inconsistent for both teams and whoever shouted loudest seemed to win... A largely unimpressive performance from him (missed several things that should've resulted in cards whilst handing out cards when he didn't need to)...

All in all a decent game to watch but definitely a feisty tie!! Well done to Uppers on the win...

Archived