Wrecked a team on the up

george_best7

Havnae been tae a game for a while noo as the muppets runnin ma team have took it back tae nuhin mare than a bad Sunday Amt team.

The 6 - 0  gubbin the day fae Lugar an where we are in the league justifies me in sayin it again.

RESIGN YA CLOWNS

It`s only 2 year ago that we had a gid team an wur managed fae a guy who new whit he wiz daen.

Noo luck where we are. Back tae bein a laughin stock.

Oor wee teams are ran better !!!!!!

Havnae been tae a game for a while noo as the muppets runnin ma team have took it back tae nuhin mare than a bad Sunday Amt team.

The 6 - 0 gubbin the day fae Lugar an where we are in the league justifies me in sayin it again.

RESIGN YA CLOWNS

It`s only 2 year ago that we had a gid team an wur managed fae a guy who new whit he wiz daen.

Noo luck where we are. Back tae bein a laughin stock.

Oor wee teams are ran better !!!!!!

There's possibly better ways of voicing your opinions or a more less brutal approach but in a way I agree with u. There is a matter of ability with quite a few of the boys who are playing for ardeer atm. Every1 can say the district league is this and that but imo I think to be playing junior at any level u have to have a football brain as well as be able to actually kick a ball which unfortunately a few starters from ardeer dnt make the cut. What's that 11 goals conceded in 2 games ? It's embarrassing to tell your colleagues on a Monday that the team u were bragging about 2 years ago are in this situation

Hard to argue with anything that's been said. Club now know what's required for a measure of success,but,nothing happens to try and achieve it. The decline in less than one season has been cataclysmic. Going by the team sheets every week players are hard to come by. I see Darren Quinn was a sub the other week.Feel sorry for players like Steven Tan who deserve to be playing in a better team as well. It's all very sad,but,unfortunately, inevitable.

Whit bugs me is that we had a right gid team and players were starting tae come tae the club wae the cat n cookie in charge. Then it aw went tits up cause some ae the committee thought they wur bigger than than club an they think they an thur families own it.

Thur still there an refuse tae budge an IMO they will see the club fold rather than dae the decent thing.

THE COMMITTEE SHOULD RESIGN before the club diss.

Archived