Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Doesn't matter what fans want :lol:

Hibs fans want to win the Scottish cup. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Of course fans can have an impact on a game.

Guest Back Post Misses

Nope. Lies lies and more lies Martin.

TBF he ain't far off. I would say only Cummings, McGeogh and possibly Hanlon would get in the Sevco team.

If you take our side then Rogers, Grant and Vaulks would get into the Sevco side against their direct opponents and that would be it. A fit McGrandles would be the only other one close

TBF he ain't far off. I would say only Cummings, McGeogh and possibly Hanlon would get in the Sevco team.

If you take our side then Rogers, Grant and Vaulks would get into the Sevco side against their direct opponents and that would be it. A fit McGrandles would be the only other one close

Right, so they don't have better players in every position?

Henderson and Bartley when both on it would get in too.

niether Fyvie or stokes would get anywhere near the Rangers starting 11. McGinn would be the only one

Don't see what's funny about the notion that Bartley would do a job for you lot. He's played at just the same/higher level than Halliday and Holt. Then again you've probably seen him play at least twice which is more than enough to judge a player. Not going to bite at the rest.

Archived