Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#Largs

Jason Cummings on stv " don't really care or read much into it when people who have never really played football and have not been in the game and for them to criticise the boys and that. We don't really care what these people say".

Just going to phone him and encourage him to start practicing going from central to right to make him a better striker. He'll listen to me. Save your breath Pete and TGIG! :lol:

He is my player of the year also, Ive said so many times this season we have won as a team and not by individuals doing something, making it difficult to pick a singular MOM, but he has stuck out just that wee bit in many games.

Funny that a few were saying he was done at the start of the season too

Yes hands up, I was a doubter, both he and Miller, the 2 have been fantastic. Fair play to Houston!

It's not the first and it won't be the last typo I make on here :lol:

Good to see you're absolutely rattled by me, though.

Rattled no! Disappointed that you became abusive when your lack of knowledge in football became personal.

Possible that Boohoo is myviews not so neutral alias?

Don't do ailias! I'm here to talk about football. My posts are Myview and nobody else's!

Good luck Hibs in the semi and try and keep possession by playing short passes rather than pumping the ball long!

Archived